ForumMcForumface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumMcForumface

This forum is better than your mum's. It is for the game "Werewolf"

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!

Go down 
+13
Rudzz
Hat
Safar117
JAR
Samfool
Izzybelle
Phathead117
thumper7007
Hahaginga
Tjust me
Trolltharian
Pastai the Magnificent
Hershey the Host
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Hat
Troll
Hat

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:59 am

Jazzitharian wrote:
My suspicions for Sam seem to be getting stronger very quickly, My gut feeling is that he is a villainous character, and his aggressive playing style backs that up.

Keen for a lynch much.

Also I would like to make a special mention to Phathead, who is quickly establishing himself as packie.

Firstly, I don't see Sam's play so far as aggressive. He's rational, which leads to strength of conviction, but I don't think it means aggressive.

Secondly, that mention of Phathead made me suspicious of you. You're throwing accusations like confetti. This is a theatre, not a party.
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:05 am

Wuuuuuhuuutt? He's not aggressive? Everyone was all fine and dandy and joke voting with a little bit of discussion and then Samfool comes along and is all "I THINK LOLTHARIAN IS SUSPICIOUS!!!!" and you kids are all like "Sure, let's go with that" Loltharian has been no more suspicious than anyone else here. Sure Samfool's claim fueled discussion but he seems far too set on this decision for it to have been simple discussion generating. Would someone care to explain how Loltharian has been suspicious please? And this time real reasons not "HE CHANGED HIS VOTE!!!!" I believe he has had three different votes, a similar number to a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:12 am

Hat wrote:
Jazzitharian wrote:
My suspicions for Sam seem to be getting stronger very quickly, My gut feeling is that he is a villainous character, and his aggressive playing style backs that up.

Keen for a lynch much.

Also I would like to make a special mention to Phathead, who is quickly establishing himself as packie.

Firstly, I don't see Sam's play so far as aggressive. He's rational, which leads to strength of conviction, but I don't think it means aggressive.

Secondly, that mention of Phathead made me suspicious of you. You're throwing accusations like confetti. This is a theatre, not a party.

Not Aggressive, Rational. Allow me to get the quote on,

Samfool wrote:

Riiight. Insinuating that I am a villain right off the bat. Getting defensive straight away, instead of reasoning.

Instead of actually defending yourself, you go, attack these other people. As well theres, if these people are doing it, it makes what I'm doing totally okay.

They haven't seemed as sinister as you have.

Just me said that she didn't present any logic for voting Judith.
She voted Judith because you Pressured her.
For him to vote her is ok, he did not know what went on behind the scenes.
With you, who knows the whole story, its just damned suspicious.

Both Aggressive and Irrational.

Samfool wrote:
Troll you dumbass. I wasn't challenging you because you voted for Hat. I'm challenging you because you accuse Izzy of hat-voting, even though she only did it BECAUSE YOU TOLD HER TOO.

Pastai, I'm just saying that I think Troll is suspicious, and it wasn't even about the original joke votes on hat. How 'bout you get your stories straight, idiotas.

Because thats nice a rational and fully explained and not aggressive and stuff.

Samfool wrote:
Also; You could hardly call it MY plan for voting Hat off, who was the first vote? At best I was co-conspirator. You are starting to sound REAL desperate.

Can you explain how I'm sounding really desperate, I dont see it? by defending myself?

Samfools game has pretty much consisted of attacking me and pushing for me to dangle from a rope. I think thats the definition of aggresive.
Back to top Go down
Samfool
Mutt
Samfool

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:24 am

First quote; I guess its all how you read it. It made sense, and was rational. I don't see any real aggression there either. Pursuit of suspicion =/= agression.

Second; the dumbass was meant to sound exasperated, but I can understand it coming across ass agressive. This however also =/= irrational.

You sounded desperate because you through these counter attacks at me, instead of actually discussing what I had said and trying to prove me wrong.

Finally, I have not called for others to Lynch you, I don't see myself as pushing for a lynch. I'm pushing you in fact, wanting to see how you react, wanting to see if and how you answer my most of the time valid questions.

Also, if we are claiming packie, lets have a wee looksee at Pastai.

paraphrasing 'Hmm I was going to say he was suspicious, bt you just have. How convenient. I totally agree with what your saying on the offensive, whats more Ill help defend you too.'
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:27 am

Oh yes you're right I'm so inexperienced that I was the only one to side with Loltharian when everyone else was saying he was suspicious just so that the spotlight could be put on both him and I. Or maybe, and I mean just maybe, I think he's an innocent :O SHOCK HORROR!
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:29 am

Okay then Sam, what has your game consisted of??

A quick run down of your posts says that your entire game is pursuing me.

Everyone keeps saying that Im suspicious for "The reasons already mentioned" but the only reason that you have managed to come up with is, hurr durr he change vote he wolf.
Back to top Go down
Hat
Troll
Hat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:30 am

How anal are we being anal about using correct format for voting?
Because for the record, Samfool technically currently still has his vote on me, as he didn’t unvote before voting Loltharian.
Back to top Go down
Hat
Troll
Hat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:31 am

(I acknowledge I could have missed the unvote, but I thought I checked pretty carefully.)
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:31 am

Hershey the Host wrote:

12. To vote for somebody, type 'Vote: [Player Name]' in bolded black. Voting any other way will be ignored. To unvote, simply type 'Unvote'. If you are already voting someone, there is no need to unvote them before placing your new vote.
Back to top Go down
Hershey the Host
Mutt
Hershey the Host

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:36 am

Pretty anal, but as explained, procedures have been followed.
Back to top Go down
Hat
Troll
Hat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:37 am

Ehh, shit.
Woopsie. That'll teach me to read the rules.
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:48 am

Unvote

Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Samfool
Mutt
Samfool

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:36 am

Troll, I voted you because of how you voted for Izzy. The previous mentioned reasons about pressuring her etc. I then went on to briefly say that you seem to be chopping and changing a little TOO much, and I found this suspicious. Apart from that, every post I have submitted is in response to yours or Sacha's.

As I have previously said, I have not called on anybody to vote for you. I was simply showing where my suspicions lay, and asking you to explain yourself. FORGIVE ME FOR STARTING TO TAKE THE GAME SERIOUSLY (Not aggression).

In fact after going and looking at MY posts, I haven't even really hounded you all that hard, I was just stating my suspicions. Damn, if I'm getting attacked for that, this should be a fairly dull werewolf game.
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:46 am

Okay then, that seems to clear it up for me. Thanks

Unvote

I think I have explained myself enough, unless there is anything that you are not satisfied with??
Back to top Go down
Phathead117
Mutt
Phathead117

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:26 am

Awesometharian wrote:

um sorry to back up the train and i know the subject has moved on from this particular comment however i feel the need to defend myself?? as is a normal act for most maoris under attack... um... how exactly was i acting packie?? i was simply voicing my opinion in the fact that i agree with Samfool? i would have done the same thing had it been the otherway round..does it make me packie that my opinions align with other players?? in which case would that make you and pastai seem packie? hmmm some food for thought....
Back to top Go down
http://www.blindfirepaintball.com
Phathead117
Mutt
Phathead117

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:32 am

Oh and also?? welcome hat and Rudzz. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Hat wrote:
Hipsters are much less exciting.

Well as a hipster I op-shop on k-road and as a prostitute you work there so for the sake of being k-road buddies... truce??

Also if you can find me a vintage [obscure band that even god doesn't know about] t-shirt I will find you a few high paying clients.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Man with Suspiciously Large Canines
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:24 pm

To all the "samfool is aggressive, he's bad, kill him" posts I do think that, for now, we have to be a little lenient to the natural difference in posting styles. Sam is naturally angry, pastai sounds exasperated and *insert adjective here*tharian always pisses people off. That being said, This does mean that latharian is naturally more likely to be voted off due to general annoyance than anyone else. it just depends if we can sit through all his shittyness till we get a shred of brilliance.
Back to top Go down
Phathead117
Mutt
Phathead117

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:42 pm

Tjust me wrote:
it just depends if we can sit through all his shittyness till we get a shred of brilliance.

Assuming of course that there will be any brilliance........at all.....hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:46 pm

Bradley got a haircut!!!!! lololololol
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:48 pm

Ok, then. Now I would like to say i'm sorry for this, but I'm really not.
vote phathead

The Thing is, I just do not see him being useful to the catching of wolves, unless he is a wolf and we vote him off because he isn't useful.
Back to top Go down
Phathead117
Mutt
Phathead117

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:06 pm

So wait... you would rather kill another innocent simply based on the fact that You deem him not useful? how exactly am i not being useful? i don't see how voicing my opinion is not useful as i realise that is all you are doing.. however. i am also well within my rights to say that.... well....your an idiot wrong. Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Phathead117
Mutt
Phathead117

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:13 pm

So my vote still stands on (insert name here)tharian as so far he seems to me as the most suspicious. Though there have been some convincing arguements to change. However...Tjustme's sudden.....attack merely on my usefulness has lit him up on my radar too.
Back to top Go down
Ashieee
As Seen On TV

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Well I am the new girl in town, I enjoy getting to know people and hope someday I will find the right person to marry. I miss my old town but I’m excited to make a new life here.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:24 pm

sorry, I did not realise it was wrong to care how good people will be at helping to get the wolves.
The thing is, if you are a wolf, it would be incredibly hard to prove because you are naturally antagonistic and/or packie-like with everyone (especially sammy)
and if you are indeed innocent, you have a way of using fairly large posts to do absolutely nothing which will definitely not help any decision to be made apart from maybe to vote you off because of reasons already said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next