ForumMcForumface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumMcForumface

This forum is better than your mum's. It is for the game "Werewolf"

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!

Go down 
+13
Rudzz
Hat
Safar117
JAR
Samfool
Izzybelle
Phathead117
thumper7007
Hahaginga
Tjust me
Trolltharian
Pastai the Magnificent
Hershey the Host
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Phathead117
Mutt
Phathead117

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:20 pm

Im not being antagonistic though? ok sure. maybe im not as good as putting forward my points as people like Trolloltharian, Samfool or Safar but thats why my comments are always so long and as Safar pointed out. not as full of information. However. That does not make me not useful as i am an innocent and all innocents are useful as it makes it easier to win?? but you know... you want to kill an innocent... so who's aims are You trying to further? hmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.blindfirepaintball.com
Tjust me
Man with Suspiciously Large Canines
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:23 pm

no, not all innocents are useful. For example, a stupid innocent who let's a wolf fool them into thinking the wolf is innocent (this is going to bite me, I know it) or, as another example, you.
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:38 pm

Yes but an innocent who talks is more useful than an innocent who doesn't. Although that's assuming that Phathead is an innocent...
Back to top Go down
Phathead117
Mutt
Phathead117

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:44 pm

of course assuming...you have no reason to believe otherwise do you? I IS BE INNOCENT!!!! look at my signature...it proves it.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:45 pm

yes, but those who aren't talkin right now may change while I don't see bradley changin his post style.
Back to top Go down
Rudzz
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:48 pm

Vote: Phathead117
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:49 pm

Rudzz wrote:
Vote: Phathead117
care to say why?
Back to top Go down
Phathead117
Mutt
Phathead117

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:50 pm

agreed? um why?? where did this come from?
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:51 pm

You guys are all suspicious.... Razz

I'm inclined to vote off a player who is less instrumental in the game on the first night. Simply due to the fact that they add almost nothing to the game. It would be far better to sacrifice one of them than someone who actually does post regularly, and has substance to their posts. At this point I think everyone who posts regularly is fairly useful...

And Phathead's right, his signature does prove his innocence!

But also, Phathead said to Tjustme:
Quote :
you would rather kill another innocent simply based on the fact that You deem him not useful?

Why is Phathead assuming Tjustme is an innocent? Maybe I'm just being picky about wording though.
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:52 pm

Yeah, why is Rudzz just voting Phathead without providing any reasons...
Back to top Go down
Hershey the Host
Mutt
Hershey the Host

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:53 pm

By the way, unbolded votes do not count.

THEY MUST BE LIKE THIS TO COUNT
Back to top Go down
Samfool
Mutt
Samfool

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:53 pm

I will unvote, and though this looks like backtracking, in my head it makes sense.

First, I'm still suspicious of Jason, but hes kind of explained it. Also, Sacha has made his case far better than Jason has.

Second; I'm a wolf, I can do what I like.

Third; I want to see what some of the less active have to say. So I'm remaining 'not-really-neutral' neutral.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:54 pm

to Izzy's quote thing: so I wouldn't get annoyed with a random accusation with no evidence.
I do think that we should wait to kill inactive til day two because then they will have an Idea of the game and may be inclined to post more
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:01 pm

Phathead117 wrote:
So my vote still stands on (insert name here)tharian as so far he seems to me as the most suspicious. Though there have been some convincing arguements to change. However...Tjustme's sudden.....attack merely on my usefulness has lit him up on my radar too.
yes, I am looking a while back for this one but I find it annoying that somebodies effectiveness in this game (judged only on this game) would NOT be a reason to vote, one of the main reasons I picked up on Brad is that his posts seemed to be made to seem like he is a deep thinker while not revealing any real, strong opinions. My thought is that, if i was a wolf, I would try to seem active while, in fact, remaining in the background.
Back to top Go down
Samfool
Mutt
Samfool

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:01 pm

Its hard to have any strong opinions yet. I did, and I got ATTACKED all aggressive like for it.
Back to top Go down
Phathead117
Mutt
Phathead117

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:09 pm

Tjust me wrote:
My thought is that, if i was a wolf, I would try to seem active while, in fact, remaining in the background.

however my dear ginger friend... i am Not you... and judging by what you have been saying not only on this forum but also in real life it would seem to me that you are simply voting for me as you believe i am not very good at this game??? hmm yes?? in your own words there i believe but i cannot quote them as it was said irl...
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:12 pm

Samfool wrote:
Its hard to have any strong opinions yet. I did, and I got ATTACKED all aggressive like for it.
so it's NOT that hard to have strong opinion then? cause you said you did. Sure, Perhaps, I worded the last post a little badly but what I was trying to say is that Bradley was posting just to not seem like a wolf without really progressing the game (apart from these accusations obviously)
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:15 pm

the reason I am attacking you is that, The way I see it, (just from this game) your posts would make a good wolf (staying out of fire etc) and, for similar reasons, a bad innocent.
Oh, and irl, all I did was disagree with your accusations that I was voting you only because I didn't think you were a good player. I think you'd be a great player, just for the wrong side..
Back to top Go down
Hershey the Host
Mutt
Hershey the Host

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:35 pm

A flash illuminated the ashen faces, the ornaments of the Theatre reflecting a thousand blinding glints. A bang pierced through the din of impassioned accusations, and straight into the heart of Phathead117. Without another word, he slumped to the floor. A lockpick slid out of his sleeve.

Aghast, all heads turned to face JAR, who smirked as he held the smoking gun.

Phathhead117 was the Thief
Back to top Go down
JAR
Lurker
JAR

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:40 pm

You all might think that i am a dick because of what i just did but i have my reasons for doing what i did. Everyone might turn on me now but you whats left in my arsenal.
Back to top Go down
JAR
Lurker
JAR

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:56 pm

I ment up here you dont know whats left in my arsenal
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:58 pm

JAR wrote:
You all might think that i am a dick because of what i just did but i have my reasons for doing what i did. Everyone might turn on me now but you whats left in my arsenal.
ok then, explain (what's with the kill, item? etc) as well as reasons. go.
oh and threatening may not be the best way to get us on your side.
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:02 am

JAR wrote:

what a fag. Okay you had personal reasons but other than that.........

Even if your role is a 'good' one as in not a villian, you could do more damage than good if your killing powers continues each day and you act on whim not reason. I think we need to discus if you will do more good or bad in our little comunity then decide what to do. I don't think killing you now would be a good Idea though...
Back to top Go down
Samfool
Mutt
Samfool

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:02 am

Right. JAR your walking a real dangerous line. You should really have consulted with us before just doing that. We are now down on good role, just cause you thought it would be good. Before you make any more moves, talk to us. You now need to REALLY convince the HERB to protect you, cause you just made yourself a massive target.
Back to top Go down
JAR
Lurker
JAR

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:04 am

Tjust me wrote:
JAR wrote:
ok then, explain (what's with the kill, item? etc) as well as reasons. go.
oh and threatening may not be the best way to get us on your side.

Well i never threatened anyone btw i just said noone knows what else i have
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next