ForumMcForumface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumMcForumface

This forum is better than your mum's. It is for the game "Werewolf"

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!

Go down 
+13
Rudzz
Hat
Safar117
JAR
Samfool
Izzybelle
Phathead117
thumper7007
Hahaginga
Tjust me
Trolltharian
Pastai the Magnificent
Hershey the Host
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Tjust me
Man with Suspiciously Large Canines
Tjust me

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:23 am

Pastai the Magnificent wrote:
I think we should just pull in our horses and feed them at the barn.

Yeah suck on that metaphor.
I don't get it...
DAMMIT!
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:24 am

Hahaginga - 'buisnes'. Nice. Pretty sure that only a villain would spell a perfectly spellable word like that...
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:27 am

unvote

Why have some people not posted yet.

Like say, Hat, Ashiee, Rudz, Safar etc
Back to top Go down
Phathead117
Mutt
Phathead117

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:29 am

That haven't gotten on yet i don't believe. They don't even know there roles.... But jason knows his role... and is again trying to change the subject...
Back to top Go down
http://www.blindfirepaintball.com
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:51 am

Phathead117 wrote:
That haven't gotten on yet i don't believe. They don't even know there roles.... But jason knows his role... and is again trying to change the subject...
Maybe to stimulate discussion?
you are indeed starting to annoy me. I understand you could be stimulating discussion also, but I find you more annoying than Jason
Back to top Go down
thumper7007
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:54 am

Ok starting to get the picture, but what the hell is spellable?? And yes Vote Hat or anyone else that doesn't have a T for a first initial then at least I survive Day One and don't feel like a sad arse for being the first one off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imnotthatstupid.com
Samfool
Mutt
Samfool

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:07 am

Infact,
Vote; Trolltharian

First he pressures Izzy to vote hat IRL, then votes her because she did it? Add this to chopping and changing votes, and finally the self vote.

It seems like he has taken joking a little too far, trying to set ground work for future errors, or just plain compensating for a villainous role
Back to top Go down
Safar117
Lurker
Safar117

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:21 am

Hi guys, wow this is a weird place aha umm look is it ok if I borrow a phone for a second? My car broke down outside because my wife forgot to fill up the tank...silly bitch...anyway if you could just help I'll be out of your hair and on my way...game's on so the sooner the better...go Lakers...yeah cheerssssss maaaaaaaayte !

And Hat's trying to fly below the radar with her absence any one can see that !

Vote: Hat
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:32 am

I'm scared that this game is going to turn out like the previous one. Where Samfool and his minions attacked me early game and held it for getting the ball rolling.

In terms of taking joking a bit too far, you fail to mention Hahaginga, Izzybelle, Just me, etc etc who are also joking aswell.

Also I have now learnt from my mistake of attempting to try and get the game going. It seems too early to attempt to make a serious decision on who to lynch when there are still some people that have not posted yet.
Back to top Go down
Samfool
Mutt
Samfool

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:43 am

Trolltharian wrote:
Unvote

Sorry, Just Me's logic has swayed me

Vote Izzy
Riiight. Insinuating that I am a villain right off the bat. Getting defensive straight away, instead of reasoning.

Instead of actually defending yourself, you go, attack these other people. As well theres, if these people are doing it, it makes what I'm doing totally okay.

They haven't seemed as sinister as you have.

Just me said that she didn't present any logic for voting Judith.
She voted Judith because you Pressured her.
For him to vote her is ok, he did not know what went on behind the scenes.
With you, who knows the whole story, its just damned suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:57 am

Samfool wrote:

Just me said that she didn't present any logic for voting Judith.
She voted Judith because you Pressured her.
For him to vote her is ok, he did not know what went on behind the scenes.
With you, who knows the whole story, its just damned suspicious.

Sorry, this bit doesn't make much sense.

and it also seems to me that, you are persecuting me for taking part in the traditional lol voting.

I would also like to raise, that it was YOUR plan to vote Hat off, before she had a chance to post, and then you again attack me for acting out your plan.

I personally think that this entire argument is quite baseless, aggressive and seems alot like grasping at straws.

So for my first serious vote of the game, partially in self defense, and partially for aggressive behaviour.

Vote Samfool
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:17 am

This is gonna sound stupid (PLEASE DON'T HURT ME) but I was actually just about to say that I was 75% sure Samfool was a baddie when I logged on and found this little argument going on. Everyone was all like "I'm gonna vote for the lolz" and then Sam was all like "I WILL TRY TO MAKE PEOPLE REALLY SEEM SUSPICIOUS" which I seem to remember him doing in the first game when he was a wolf. Trololtharian may have jumped around with votes but they've been relatively random and all jokey votes.

And that thing about the Hat voting, was the stupidest point ever since Samfuel and Trololtharian decided they were going to do that long before the game started. Both of you were pressing for the Hat lynch so you can hardly use that against each other.

So there you go, get discussing kids!
Back to top Go down
Phathead117
Mutt
Phathead117

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:23 am

Im actually going to agree with Samfool here sorry everyone.

Trolltharian has seemed to be taking the piss to start with... but also he seems to me that he is taking the piss a bit Too much? ya know??? like putting it on a bit to hide his true intentions.

Also i think most people were saying that Hat would be there first vote.. But that was beforehand and only in a joking sense. (me being one of them) and no one is actually doing it? except for you (Troll) and Izzy who was doing so at your pressure and danny but...well....he's new so i guess he could be given the benefit of the doubt..... FOR NOW!!!!!..... hmm.... suspect?? i believe so. I am not going to make any assumtions as to the said evilness/goodness of anyone yet as it is to early in the game to tell. Im only saying things as i see them.. and to me. Samfool is bringing up some good points whereas Troll's have been...... lets just say....without merit.

So my vote still stands on Trolltharian.. not sure if i officially voted though... so um..... Vote: Trolltharian

I just hope he's not the seer. :S again.... :S
Back to top Go down
http://www.blindfirepaintball.com
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:26 am

Can I just say that we should stop hiding behind the whole "it was a jokey vote" thing, it's getting annoying. I understand that we can't be uber serious a t this stage in the game but can we try at least partial reasoning? (like my fantastic previous posts Very Happy )
Could I, without being suspicious, use Pastai as an example of good posting (^^^^^^^^^^)?
if so, I do, if not, I don't.
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:28 am

Thanks packie!

As for what Phathead said, it is void as Samfool was the second person after Trolltharian to vote for Hat... so yeah... Awkward.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:28 am

thumper7007 wrote:
Ok starting to get the picture, but what the hell is spellable?? And yes Vote Hat or anyone else that doesn't have a T for a first initial then at least I survive Day One and don't feel like a sad arse for being the first one off.

Yeah, I agree (read name)

You quickly changed to advoid suspicion! Quick change is a sign of being guilty!!!

[b]Vote: TJustme[b]

Last edited by Tjust me on Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:31 am

Phathead117 wrote:
Im actually going to agree with Samfool here sorry everyone.

Trolltharian has seemed to be taking the piss to start with... but also he seems to me that he is taking the piss a bit Too much? ya know??? like putting it on a bit to hide his true intentions.

Also i think most people were saying that Hat would be there first vote.. But that was beforehand and only in a joking sense. (me being one of them) and no one is actually doing it? except for you (Troll) and Izzy who was doing so at your pressure and danny but...well....he's new so i guess he could be given the benefit of the doubt..... FOR NOW!!!!!..... hmm.... suspect?? i believe so. I am not going to make any assumtions as to the said evilness/goodness of anyone yet as it is to early in the game to tell. Im only saying things as i see them.. and to me. Samfool is bringing up some good points whereas Troll's have been...... lets just say....without merit.

So my vote still stands on Trolltharian.. not sure if i officially voted though... so um..... Vote: Trolltharian

I just hope he's not the seer. :S again.... :S

I love these kind of posts! y'know, the "I don't like this guy but don't really feel like voting and putting myself under fire..." thing?
It's not that I find them suspicious and everyone will feel the need to use them eventually but, I still love 'em.
Just had to say.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:35 am

Tjust me wrote:
thumper7007 wrote:

Yeah, I agree (read name)

You quickly changed to advoid suspicion! Quick change is a sign of being guilty!!!

Vote: TJustme[b]

this was karl. he says it was by accident. I cannot trust him right now but he is pretending to be sorry.
[b]unvote Tjust me
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:36 am

Hey no editing! Bad gingers!
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:38 am

I no edit!!
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:38 am

Pastai the Magnificent wrote:
Hey no editing! Bad gingers!
I didn't edit.....
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:40 am

Don't worry I believe you both.

Last edited by Tjust me on Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

*narrows eyes*
Back to top Go down
Hershey the Host
Mutt
Hershey the Host

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:41 am

NO MORE EDITING DAMN YOU ALL
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:42 am

Stop this brotherly silly it confuses me.

As to Phatman could you tell me which points of his our good and which ones of mine are bad specifically, with reasoning??

Because I do hate to say it, but this is looking alot like the other game.
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:44 am

One more post and Justme=inapropriate joke!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next