ForumMcForumface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumMcForumface

This forum is better than your mum's. It is for the game "Werewolf"

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!

Go down 
+13
Rudzz
Hat
Safar117
JAR
Samfool
Izzybelle
Phathead117
thumper7007
Hahaginga
Tjust me
Trolltharian
Pastai the Magnificent
Hershey the Host
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Tjust me
Man with Suspiciously Large Canines
Tjust me

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:49 pm

Ok, well I think that the 'inactives' are not inactive enough to warrant them being voted off. we do not care that you are going. You do not NEED to vote but if you do, make it worthwhile.
You must suspect SOMEBODY. Who is it?
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:50 pm

I have a Inkling towards Sam for that burst towards me in the beginning of the game but I think its mostly in self defense.
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:52 pm

And its nothing to warrant a lynching.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:53 pm

Trolltharian wrote:
I have a Inkling towards Sam for that burst towards me in the beginning of the game but I think its mostly in self defense.

then look through and make an opinion but don't vote just because you don't have real reasons to vote.
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:56 pm

Okay, Uh Im not at school so can you tell Hershey when you see him, to read this,

I am going to

unvote

and

Vote: whoever has the majority at the Sunday deadline, as long as it is not me

Fair enough guys? because I dont want a no lynch because that would be counter productive, but I wont be able to post til Monday.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:18 am

Trolltharian wrote:
Okay, Uh Im not at school so can you tell Hershey when you see him, to read this,

I am going to

unvote

and

Vote: whoever has the majority at the Sunday deadline, as long as it is not me

Fair enough guys? because I dont want a no lynch because that would be counter productive, but I wont be able to post til Monday.
so basically you don't have an opinion as to who is a wolf? is that a sign that YOU are a wolf? (by that I mean that he does not have an opinion because he doesn't think any one who isn't a packie has been suspicious enough to put himself on the line to get rid of.) he would prefer to band wagon but, as we have flat-out declined to bandwagon at this stage, he is trying to no the next best thing, doing whatever everyone else says. If Rudzz sees this post, could he please (a) outline why we shouldn't vote him and (b) say who he suspects
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:31 am

I wouldnt prefer a bandwagon at all, I have suspicions which I outlined on page 18 I think, but none of them are worthy of a "Short drop and a Sudden Stop" one of the reasons why I've been pushing people to post new ideas.

What I dont want to happen is for us to be one vote short of a lynch.

I dont know what the conditions are for a lynch if we dont have one by Sunday. Is it a no lynch or is it a majority lynch??
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:33 am

Well, I posted new ideas and opinions but it seems you only want ideas you agree with, otherwise they don't exist
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:46 am

Dear Mr Tharian,
The majority of yer posts are useless and anoying, yer suspicions are down right stupid and quite simply, I don't want you in the game.

Vote: Trolltharian
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:46 am

Wait, Wasnt that what Jona just said??
Back to top Go down
Adman
Admin
Adman

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:50 am

He posted on the wrong account, Adman decreed he could delete the post if he reposted on his own account. Now back to my magic tree in the internet *puff of smoke*
Back to top Go down
https://forummcforumface.forummotion.com
thumper7007
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:51 am

Ok Ok so I am a noob and shit at posting....... Sorry for having grown up responsibilities and duty, and careers, and being a dad, and moving house so no internet access at home, Oh yeah and standing up for your rights to decent class sizes and a better quality education, missing out on a day's pay AND getting grief for not posting.

So here it is..........

Screw you Hippie!! (in a most vivacious Cartman voice I may add).

As I understand the game more (and by reading the posts I am learning all too quickly), I will be in a better position to contribute, when I have internet access at home and lunchtimes free I again will be able to post.

Thanks to those who understand, a big well stake up the rectum to those who have nothing better to do than bitch. A simple conversation would have alleviated that.

Right rant over............

My 2 cents for what it's worth........ and apologies if what I write seems like alot without saying anything.........

JAR: Already revealed and somewhat castrated himself with the one meaningful action thus far. Set himself as a target initially but has been vewwwy qwiet (intentional mispelling spelling and grammar police) recently.

TROLLTHARIAN: My observation and as has already been commented by another player is that aggressive can really set you up. Did outline though he is away and only voting early because of access issues. Not sure about the bandwagon idea as we all have until Sunday to make our decisions, how is that railroading us into voting?
If he is the wolf then bold play to target himself so early on, or just kinda dumb? More experienced players than I probably have a better idea about this strategy.

IZZY: Is hard not to blur the lines of RL with this online game, as really is so lovely and the whole Girl Guide thing throwing me at the moment. Still to me everyone is guilty until proved innocent (I hope this is the mind set to carry through).

HAT: Made a valid point about activity being based around school hours, have similar issues myself, in terms of others having experience previously about strategy, a game plan can change, should this mean that a person becomes suspicious? Again learning through as the days continue will allow me to see.

TJUST: Understanding but is that because in my bulky frame I look like a delicious meal?? Arrrrgh the mindfuck this game plays.............

RUDZ: Seems to be attacking me and while yes I will attempt to post more I get the feeling he is trying to hide behind something more dark and sinister. My spidey senses are a tingling.........

EVERYONE ELSE: still making judgements on, will get back to you.........

Ok was more like 10 cents worth but suck on that for a non poster you sucky mcsuck faces!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imnotthatstupid.com
thumper7007
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:54 am

Oh and why are you posting through class time you naughty naughty children!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imnotthatstupid.com
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:59 am

i don't get what thumper meant in his section on me....
good post though
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:00 am

Hey Trolltharian, you can't just say you want to vote for the person with the most votes because that means you can bandwagon without bandwagoning. Meaning, if we get an innocent you can't be held accountable because you weren't there. Either vote for someone you find suspicious or don't vote.
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:03 am

I think Thumper raises a good point about bandwagoning me.

I seem to be taking alot of flack for bandwagoning when there seems to be alot of other bandwagoning against me going on right now.

EDIT: fucking Ninja'd again.

Pastai, I honestly dont know what to do right now.

Im probably going to have to log off soon and I dont like being useless.

seeing as Im not allowed to vote for the person with the most votes Im going to

Unvote and pray that I can get on the internet in Keri.

Back to top Go down
Samfool
Mutt
Samfool

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:18 am

This vote is based mainly on Troll's reaction to finding that there was an innocent with a kill ability. Upon finding out that there was a way villains could be killed without discussion really scared him. All this happened in IRL, which is why I haven't brought it up until now.

Also he are troll.

I realize that this is a bandwagon, but at the risk of sounding villainous, I want day one over.
Back to top Go down
Hershey the Host
Mutt
Hershey the Host

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:22 am

After spending most of the day enduring whispers suspecting she was mute, 'Ashiee' finally spoke out.
"MY NAME IS FUCKING PONKY DAMN IT!"

The cry aroused a corpse. At least, that is what the group took him to be, leaping back in alarm at the movement. A very alive, very drunk, and very human (seeming) Arpeggi stumbled forth. As he was not rendered entirely bereft of his stash of alcohol, he was readily accepted.

Ponky has replaced Ashiee
Arpeggi has joined the game (albeit late, sorry kids).
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:24 am

Well, Arpeggi is probably innocent.

hopefully Ponky will talk more.

Also to respond to Samfool, I wasn't scared so much as in shock that Phathead died randomly without warning.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggi
Lurker
Arpeggi

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:26 am

I shall post reasoning and long introductory speech when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:26 am

Duuudeeee, Arpeggi hasn't even got his role yet
Back to top Go down
Samfool
Mutt
Samfool

And that made you tremble in your illustrious cloak? No, you are vampyvamp or Demon!
Back to top Go down
Safar117
Lurker
Safar117

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:29 am

Trolltharian wrote:
Woah woah woah woah woah.

After my traditional before bedtime werewolf thinking I came to a conclusion that for all the discussion I actually have little in terms of suspects, and I also realised that the Sunday deadline is coming quickly and Im going away for the weekend and we seem to be discussing lots but not voting (Probably due to hurting some feelings or looking aggressive or some shit)

A good vote should get Ashiee to post more

Vote Ashiee

Lynch her or replace her. Right now she's useless.

EDIT:

I seem to have been ninja'd so Im going to take the time to respond to Just me's post.

Safar - Although completly neutral he raises little in new points and seems to only re-enforce whatever is already being said.

Pastai - Would be given MVP looking at the game so far. Post consistantly, raises new points and responds to others.

Samfool - would be a close second after Pastai, although a little less logical in his posts.

Izzy - Has surprised me this game. Hasn't posted much and what she does posts is never anything new. Only "I agree" type of posts.

Hat - She normally throws herself head first into a game and seems to be taking a rather passive stance. However I think she is going to start posting properly,

Rudz - A newbie who is just fooling around, pretty innocent, pretty useless.

JAR - again useless, almost no posts apart from killing Phathead, which he did at cost to the village, and is generally being uncooperative with use of his powers.

Thumper - deserves a good kick up the backside. He is trying to post but could be doing more. despite me thinking that he would a good player he seems to have posted little and contributed nothing.

Hahaginga- A idiot, but he made a couple of good posts no real asset to the village.

Tjust me - Despite taking a village leader role, and posting losts, he says nothing. He likes to tell others what to be doing without doing so himself, and generally agrees with everything. The only new points he as raised is that against Phathead, and that didnt turn out so well. Basically he's a slightly better Hahaginga

Overall Critisim of the village - Lack of people posting new ideas and theorys exceptions being Pastai, Samfool, Hat and myself. This sort of enviroment lets the wolves blend in with the crowd and makes villain hunting hard.

P.S I will be away for the weekend so my posting will be sporadic.

wow...really wow...we were making good discussion and slowly zeroing down to a main suspect and then you deliver this against the flow of the game that completely counteracts all of our logic before hand. Not only is this a completely idiotic move, but it makes me suspicious as to why that post was needed? maybe to throw us off our progress. Plus you've annoyed the hell out of me so bad move.

Plus, due to the logic of people like justme, I've noticed that your suspicions are purely based on the flow of the game. At first Samfool was aggressive and people were picking up on this then. Then BAM you see this as an opportunity to get a quick bandwagon. Then people caught on and moved away from this topic. Then all of a sudden you drop all accusations despite being adamant that samfool was a wolf.
this happened again with others and is happening again now.

Therefore, just because you annoy me.

Vote: (Insert weird name here)-tharian
Back to top Go down
Hershey the Host
Mutt
Hershey the Host

PostSubject: The Lynch   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:33 am

"Cor blimey, isn't this taking a bit too long?" complained Tjust me, who could be said was completely over the largely unsubstantiated accusations that flew thick and fast all day long. Unfortunately, as he was inundated by his staring match with Hahaginga, his observation was not at all relevant and did not break yet another wall following a succession of three broken before that. Although suspicion had mounted as easily as it ebbed on individuals throughout the day, an unrecorded turn of events meant that it now was focussed on Nametharian.

"Don't mind me, nothing to lynch here." Nametharian proclaimed, breaking a bead of sweat as a number of individuals closed in on him. "Uhm...tell you what, when we all get of here, I'll clean your carpets for free! Each and every one of you! Free!"
The group remained unconvinced. Nametharian quickly counted seven heads. Seven heads that were turned to him, advancing with malice in their eyes. It was to Nametharian's further dismay that these heads were attached to able bodies. He thought that it would have been rather peculiar to have seven disembodied heads, muttering and rolling towards him. He snapped out of his daydream and attempted to further placate his would-be-lynchers.
"No, scratch that! I'll even...uhm...replace your carpets! Brand spanking new textiles to rub your soles on!
Wool, polypropylene, I've got you covered! No?"

He pleaded and bribed all the way to the makeshift gibbet that was erected on the stage. Nothing of further persuasiveness was said, and his final words were along the lines of "But you can't! I'M INNOCENT-SEEMING DAMN IT!" Only they were not his final words as it seemed, Nametharian just hung and hung there, with no signs of kicking the bucket any time soon. "Hold on, I know what that bastard is now!" yelled Samfool, ripping off a piece of the wooden panelling, pointing the sharp end at Nametharian as he rushed towards his swaying form. "No no, that really won't b- urgghhh..."

Nametharian was the Female Vampire

While all this commotion was going on, Tjust Me and Pastai were trawling the previously unexplored rooms of the Theatre.

Tjust Me felt something beckon to him from one of the many nondescript rooms, and under a plush seat found a Shiny Potion of Invulnerability

To Pastai's surprise, she discovered that all along she had been carrying a Hypodermic Needle's Worth of Unspecified Toxins
. Merry, she skipped back to the rest of the group just in time to see Samfool's epic kill.

NIGHT WILL OPEN ON TUESDAY!? cause like, people haven't sent me stuff Sad
Back to top Go down
Hershey the Host
Mutt
Hershey the Host

PostSubject: DAY TWOOO   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Dawn broke over the Theatre, slivers of light peeping through cracks alongside radiant columns that shone in through the windows. An all-too bright reminder of captivity.
The group assembled once again in the viewing box that they had spend much of the day before. A quick headcount found one missing, and it was soon established that Hat was absent. A quick search of the catacombs of rooms that each had retired to individually, still distrusting these near-strangers, had revealed one room spectacularly splashed with blood. "Rather wasteful, innit?" quipped Pastai, chirpy despite the gruesome scene. If anything, they were only surprised that there were not more dead. "Not cool, not cool at all man!" concluded Thumper, as they returned to the task at hand - surviving.

"Alright, before we begin today, I'd just like to reveal something. This was left at my door during the night. It looks rather nifty though, doesn't it?" Of his own volition, Safar117 had piped up and revealed that he had seeming been given the Dreaming Gourd.

Hat died during the night. She was The Priest

DAY TWO OPPENNNN LET'S PLAY AGAIN KIDS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next