ForumMcForumface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumMcForumface

This forum is better than your mum's. It is for the game "Werewolf"

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!

Go down 
+13
Rudzz
Hat
Safar117
JAR
Samfool
Izzybelle
Phathead117
thumper7007
Hahaginga
Tjust me
Trolltharian
Pastai the Magnificent
Hershey the Host
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Tjust me
Man with Suspiciously Large Canines
Tjust me

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:55 am

I mean: I do disagree since the thief is an innocent
Back to top Go down
JAR
Lurker
JAR

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:58 am

Oh so just because i killed someone everyone wants to get rid of ,and now im the bad guy. My reasoning for this was that phathead knew my role and told me and a few others, if im not mistaken. And all this talk about me just acting on a whim and just di it on impuls is BS. im sure you guys would have acted the same way.
Back to top Go down
Safar117
Lurker
Safar117

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:59 am

ok easy Just Me Rudzz is a new player, he should still be suspected but let's be a little more lenient with what he says, weren't we all the same when we started out?

Now we got to think this Jar thing through because we have to be sure not to make this an emotional thing because he's ruined the game on so many levels. I think that we have to consider that he is still an innocent nonetheless and if we kill another innocent then we're doing the wolves jobs for them...do we really want another one down and have the numbers diminish any lower.

And Jar, we need some sort of guarantee that this will never happen in the future again.
Back to top Go down
JAR
Lurker
JAR

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:01 am

Safar117 wrote:
ok easy Just Me Rudzz is a new player, he should still be suspected but let's be a little more lenient with what he says, weren't we all the same when we started out?

Now we got to think this Jar thing through because we have to be sure not to make this an emotional thing because he's ruined the game on so many levels. I think that we have to consider that he is still an innocent nonetheless and if we kill another innocent then we're doing the wolves jobs for them...do we really want another one down and have the numbers diminish any lower.

And Jar, we need some sort of guarantee that this will never happen in the future again.

And what would that be
Back to top Go down
Samfool
Mutt
Samfool

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:01 am

Hahaginga wrote:
Oh and I think Pastai has a relitively decent argument against samfool that I'm taking into consideration.. But I thing I'll go back and read over previous posts so I don't make a (biger) fool of myself. farao

What? How?
She said, no lynchylynch Arno.
I said, Arno be carefull, cause your being stupid, wouldn't want you to get killed.
Want to go and rethink that mate?
Back to top Go down
Safar117
Lurker
Safar117

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:05 am

JAR wrote:
Safar117 wrote:

And what would that be

You tell me my man, we're the ones you got to convince to keep you in this game
Back to top Go down
JAR
Lurker
JAR

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:08 am

Safar117 wrote:
JAR wrote:
Safar117 wrote:

And what would that be

You tell me my man, we're the ones you got to convince to keep you in this game

Well how can i prove that i wont do it again
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:15 am

do something useful, do a good post outlining your suspicions. go.
Back to top Go down
Samfool
Mutt
Samfool

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:17 am

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, Waiting, Waiting..........
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:18 am

I'm really not liking this, we need some way of making sure that he doesnt do this again.

Firstly theres the possibility that JAR only has one shot. In which case if we lynch him we loose little, Its not like he's posting and contributing.

Secondly theres the possibility that JAR is the Vigilante and has many many bullets, this makes him essentially a Mad Man with a gun who is killing villagers.

So unless I see a good explanation with him saying the abilities of his role and a promise that he wont do it again, how is he different from a villain if he has the ability to kill people at random with a higher probability that he kills innocents.

Vote JAR
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:19 am

Trolltharian wrote:
I'm really not liking this, we need some way of making sure that he doesnt do this again.

Firstly theres the possibility that JAR only has one shot. In which case if we lynch him we loose little, Its not like he's posting and contributing.

Secondly theres the possibility that JAR is the Vigilante and has many many bullets, this makes him essentially a Mad Man with a gun who is killing villagers.

So unless I see a good explanation with him saying the abilities of his role and a promise that he wont do it again, how is he different from a villain if he has the ability to kill people at random with a higher probability that he kills innocents.

Vote JAR
the possibility that he only had one shot would meke him effectively an innocent now and therefor worthy of voting off
Back to top Go down
Samfool
Mutt
Samfool

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:22 am

Trolltharian wrote:

Vote JAR

1. WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE LYNCH A CONFIRMED INNOCENT?

2. HE HAS KILLED ONE, NOW YOU'RE ASSUMING THAT HE WILL GO ON AN INNOCENT KILLING SPREE.

Your reaction to this role being revealed has totally reconfirmed my suspicions. Stop trying to hide your fangs, shiny person.
Back to top Go down
JAR
Lurker
JAR

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:34 am

I really like how everyone assumes that im going to go on a killing spree and you guys can vote me off but i think i will be of much importance to you.
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:38 am

Can you tell us the limits of your abilities so we can make a more informed decision.
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:43 am

Guys guys guys, it wasn't Sam who said about voting inactives! Was that suggested in my post? No it can't have been....

ANYWHO, I think we should keep Arno because I mean there is a chance he only had one shot but there's also a chance he has multiple shots and now that we know what he can do, he won't be able to get away with killing someone without us jumping on him fo real.

He quite possibly could become our pet vampire/demon killer if we use his possible powers effectively. Even if he doesn't have the power to kill once a day he is still an innocent so there is absolutely no point in lynching him.
Back to top Go down
JAR
Lurker
JAR

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:47 am

oh and just to put it out there i had a reason for killing Phathead i didnt just go and kill him on im pulse and everyone is ignoring the fact that i had a reason and now you think im an ideot with a gun. Well clearly you guys havent considdered that and now you want to know the limits of my role. Now if i told you people are gonna assume and use me so i have to think a bit more before i reveal anything
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:51 am

Pastai the Magnificent wrote:
Guys guys guys, it wasn't Sam who said about voting inactives! Was that suggested in my post? No it can't have been....

ANYWHO, I think we should keep Arno because I mean there is a chance he only had one shot but there's also a chance he has multiple shots and now that we know what he can do, he won't be able to get away with killing someone without us jumping on him fo real.

He quite possibly could become our pet vampire/demon killer if we use his possible powers effectively. Even if he doesn't have the power to kill once a day he is still an innocent so there is absolutely no point in lynching him.

I agree with that, however I would like to know a bit more about JAR and his role before give him the all clear.

JAR wrote:
Well clearly you guys havent considdered that and now you want to know the limits of my role. Now if i told you people are gonna assume and use me so i have to think a bit more before i reveal anything

I dont quite get this bit, of course we are going to use you, to give us the advantage of 2 lynchs a day, rather than 1. If you are not going to listen to the reasoning of the village the you are nothing more than a idiot with a gun.
Back to top Go down
JAR
Lurker
JAR

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:54 am

Yeah but the initial thought was that im an ideot with a gun and im just gonna go and shoot more people and ignoring why i dit it. Everyone just jumped to conclusions
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:58 am

You still havn't answered anything about your role. Although perhaps that would make him more vulnerable to the villains. Wow I just countered my own argument.

Ignore everything above.

unvote
Back to top Go down
thumper7007
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:58 am

Holy crap, I head off to the bathroom and come back and brains about the place and a dead Maori.......... WTF!!

After reviewing everyone's arguments, and well alot of he said she said, think we need to band a little more tightly together. I mean we are essentially strangers in this. I can't agree with shooting an innocent (even if it was whatshisface) but think having the ability to weed out some of those pasty faced cretins could be the way to go............ even if it turns out to be a crazy guy with a gun........

Would a gun even work on a vamp/wolf/whatever though?? Of course being a noob I have no idea........
Back to top Go down
http://www.imnotthatstupid.com
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:05 am

I would assume that I gun would still work on a villain, or else there is not much point in it.
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:07 am

JAR said:
Quote :
oh and just to put it out there i had a reason for killing Phathead i didnt just go and kill him on im pulse and everyone is ignoring the fact that i had a reason and now you think im an ideot with a gun.

I'm pretty sure that your motives have been questioned, JAR...
And yes, it was an impulsive action because you didn't consult with others first.
You've attracted a lot of suspicion and controversy, so I don't think you should be threatening and uncooperative... Smile

Also, have most players withdrawn their votes against other players?
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:08 am

I would like to pay my respects to Phathead. He was a wonderful Thief, always using his talent for good, And yeah, he was cool and stuff.
May you rest in peace Phathead.
Back to top Go down
Samfool
Mutt
Samfool

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:16 am

JAR. You have to prove your value, its not for us to find. Right now you are dangerous, so the vampires may well kill you. Why should the protector role protect you tonight?

Added to this, you say you had a reason to kill brad, but you wont expand on this. That will definitely help.

Finally, start using grammar. Right now i want to rage at you, just because its so god-damn-hard to read your posts.
Back to top Go down
Safar117
Lurker
Safar117

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:20 am

I agree with Patai, I mean he's killed an innocent but he's still of use to us in the future if he can be a bit more open with what he's going to do. And at the end of the day this whole game is a game of numbers, if we go down two innocents then that gives the wolves that little bit more leverage.

Jar I just need insurance this won't happen again, whether its just a promise or you reveal more info about your role, I just need to know that you realise that you could've handled this better and it won't happen again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next