ForumMcForumface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumMcForumface

This forum is better than your mum's. It is for the game "Werewolf"

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!

Go down 
+13
Rudzz
Hat
Safar117
JAR
Samfool
Izzybelle
Phathead117
thumper7007
Hahaginga
Tjust me
Trolltharian
Pastai the Magnificent
Hershey the Host
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
JAR
Lurker
JAR

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:07 am

Samfool wrote:
Right. JAR your walking a real dangerous line. You should really have consulted with us before just doing that. We are now down on good role, just cause you thought it would be good. Before you make any more moves, talk to us. You now need to REALLY convince the HERB to protect you, cause you just made yourself a massive target.

Us or you Samfool
Back to top Go down
Safar117
Lurker
Safar117

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:10 am

Wow Jar dude what are you doing??that was purely an emotional act, to me you didn't think this through and more importantly you didn't offer any discussion before acting...you just acted blindly.

To me Jar's an unstable person that would be a liability to keep on, what stops him from having another brain explosion and take out another random person. It would be a waste of a lynch to take him out because he's not a wolf (not even an amateur wolf would draw this attention to himself) plus he has a valuable tool that we can use in the future. To me, Jar was to agree to become an advocate of the people and only do things that we agree on and when we agree on it...otherwise he's like Iran with a nuke, we got to get him under control.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Man with Suspiciously Large Canines
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:11 am

JAR wrote:
Tjust me wrote:
JAR wrote:
You all might think that i am a dick because of what i just did but i have my reasons for doing what i did. Everyone might turn on me now but you whats left in my arsenal.
ok then, explain (what's with the kill, item? etc) as well as reasons. go.
oh and threatening may not be the best way to get us on your side.

Well i never threatened anyone btw i just said noone knows what else i have
no, no one knows what anyone has. You could, quite easily have nothing. It does have the sound of a bluff though does it not? and insinuating that you could have other means of killing people is threatening, in my books. You had no reasons to do what you did meaning either someone told you to do so to make you seem suspicious, so packies can use you as a scape goat or whatever or you are just a retard.
you better explain yourself real quick, and give us a reason to TRUST you
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:13 am

That makes you more dangerous JAR. I mean you never gave Phathead a chance to defend himself. Imagine the implications if you had killed the Seer or The Herbalist.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:14 am

Trolltharian wrote:
That makes you more dangerous JAR. I mean you never gave Phathead a chance to defend himself. Imagine the implications if you had killed the Seer or The Herbalist.
And don't say "but I didn't kill them" because you sure as hell didn't kill a wolf
Back to top Go down
Rudzz
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:15 am

Because our maori admited in his intro that he beats up his children, this is people he is suppose to love. Just think what he would do to someone he doesn't know....
Its hard to trust a person of his race.
I just want to protect the innocent people.
Sorry for helping.
I stuffed up in school and I regret it I just want be save
Life is better without any troublemakers like you!!!!!

Go the Innocents!!!
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:17 am

Rudzz wrote:
Because our maori admited in his intro that he beats up his children, this is people he is suppose to love. Just think what he would do to someone he doesn't know....
Sorry for helping.

Go the Innocents!!!
never post like that again. ever.
Back to top Go down
Samfool
Mutt
Samfool

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:18 am

JAR wrote:
Samfool wrote:
Right. JAR your walking a real dangerous line. You should really have consulted with us before just doing that. We are now down on good role, just cause you thought it would be good. Before you make any more moves, talk to us. You now need to REALLY convince the HERB to protect you, cause you just made yourself a massive target.

Us or you Samfool
Us, you dipshit.
Back to top Go down
Rudzz
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:19 am

Tjust me wrote:
Rudzz wrote:
Sorry for helping.

Go the Innocents!!!
never post like that again. ever.
Back to top Go down
Safar117
Lurker
Safar117

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:19 am

JAR wrote:
Samfool wrote:

Us or you Samfool

And btw you're on the bad side of the entire group...don't make it worse.
Back to top Go down
Rudzz
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:22 am

what you gona do Tjust me????

Are you gona kill a homeless man, careful now my gets very hungry during the n8.
jokes
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:23 am

Rudzz wrote:

Are you gona kill a homeless man, careful now my gets very hungry during the n8.
jokes
no, I am going to beat him until he posts in a manner that might help. anyone.
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:28 am

Ok guys, maybe JAR is dangerous for killing someone supposedly on a rash decision but he said himself that he had a reason for doing it. He may not have got a wolf but he did what he thought would help. How can you suddenly come out saying he is such a bad player when we were just discussing lynching Phathead before this? Would that have been better because we consulted? No, we still would have gotten the Thief.

If he had consulted, he would needed to have role-claimed/item-claimed which would have caused just as much trouble as has been caused now. In fact, it could have caused more as we would then need to constantly protect him being unsure of whether he was telling the truth or not. It's his first game, he could do something to help us, he tried, he made a mistake. How many of you did the same thing in your first game?
Back to top Go down
Rudzz
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:30 am

Tjust me wrote:
Rudzz wrote:

jokes

You seem to be very jumpy man.
I thought us innocents have to stand together? or are you trying to tell me i should watch my back. You seem to be getting frustrated with the truth.
Back to top Go down
Rudzz
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:33 am

agree Pastai!!!!

I thought catching a thief is a good thing? Im sure Tjust me would disagree?
Back to top Go down
Samfool
Mutt
Samfool

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:36 am

Pastai, We are jumping on him because the implications of his role are massive. If he just randomly kills people almost certainly the villains win. Also, WE were not lynching Phathead, Just Me suspected him, thats about it. A role claim or a semiclaim would have been good. If he did so and could prove it, the herb would have protected him. now all that happens is we have a loose cannon and a dead pro-village role. Wow. Action needs to be taken, and frankly, if you are willing to just let this pass, I find that suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Samfool
Mutt
Samfool

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:37 am

THE THIEF IS AN INNOCENT AT THE END OF THE DAY. NOTICE BLUE NAME.
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:38 am

And who was it who said we should vote inactives even though they're probably innocent?
Back to top Go down
Samfool
Mutt
Samfool

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:40 am

Arno you DOUCHE. You told Rudo your role? Stop fucking ruining OUR GAME.
Back to top Go down
Samfool
Mutt
Samfool

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:40 am

Isabelle? Get yo story straight.
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:41 am

JAR wrote:
Tjust me wrote:
JAR wrote:
You all might think that i am a dick because of what i just did but i have my reasons for doing what i did. Everyone might turn on me now but you whats left in my arsenal.
ok then, explain (what's with the kill, item? etc) as well as reasons. go.
oh and threatening may not be the best way to get us on your side.

Well i never threatened anyone btw i just said noone knows what else i have

Yes you are, you idiot!! "you don't know whats left in my arsenal"

In otherwords; don't be mean to me 'cause I may (or may not) have the means to kill you on whim.

'Cause you've done it before.

Oh and Unvote Didn't realise I still had a vote in.
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:43 am

And by that I mean Unvote
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:45 am

Oh and I think Pastai has a relitively decent argument against samfool that I'm taking into consideration.. But I thing I'll go back and read over previous posts so I don't make a (biger) fool of myself. farao
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:51 am

Rudzz wrote:
Tjust me wrote:
Rudzz wrote:

jokes

You seem to be very jumpy man.
I thought us innocents have to stand together? or are you trying to tell me i should watch my back. You seem to be getting frustrated with the truth.
yes, me and the other innocents have to stick together.... jokes
sorry when have you posted anything about the truth? You've just been talking bout homlessness.
correct me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:54 am

Rudzz wrote:
agree Pastai!!!!

I thought catching a thief is a good thing? Im sure Tjust me would disagree?
yes, I do disagree with him being an innocent and everything.
I knew he was innocent all along...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next