ForumMcForumface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumMcForumface

This forum is better than your mum's. It is for the game "Werewolf"

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!

Go down 
+13
Rudzz
Hat
Safar117
JAR
Samfool
Izzybelle
Phathead117
thumper7007
Hahaginga
Tjust me
Trolltharian
Pastai the Magnificent
Hershey the Host
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:31 am

Are you suggesting that I have a role-corruption power AND that I managed to guess who the Seer was and use that power on him? Gee I'm so good I may as well be the Demon. I most definitely would not have picked Samfool as the Seer at the end of Day 1. I don't see how it is more likely that I managed to guess the Seer AND know he was Seering me AND corrupt his dream than your potion being faulty or doing something different/more than you've told us.
Back to top Go down
Ponky
Troll
Ponky

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:36 am

Firstly - Hahaginga, I agree that it's a bit sketchy that Conor lied about taking the potion. Maybe Pastai was right and he did turn into a baddie - perhaps using the Pastai-demon claim as a way to cover up his new villain-ness. But then again, if that were the case he probably would have said nothing, except that he didn't drink it. And yes, the potion's name does seem to disagree with what (supposedly) happened. Or maybe it's some silly bit of irony.. "Oh, lets call the corrupt-dreaming potion something that doesn't seem corrupt.."

However - If Conor genuinely took the (assumingly truthful) potion during the day (I'm not sure whether he did or not), the demon wouldn't be able to block I don't think.. Wouldn't it have to happen at night? In which case, if Conor is telling the truth, Pastai would be the demon.

Lastly - We all talked about this thing IRL, not on the forum.. Which is pretty useless considering we're not meant to use real-life discussions as evidence on the forum. Technically, I don't think Samfool has even made his role-claim. Talk on the forum, poo faces.
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:58 am

Ponky wrote:
Firstly - Hahaginga, I agree that it's a bit sketchy that Conor lied about taking the potion. Maybe Pastai was right and he did turn into a baddie - perhaps using the Pastai-demon claim as a way to cover up his new villain-ness. But then again, if that were the case he probably would have said nothing, except that he didn't drink it. And yes, the potion's name does seem to disagree with what (supposedly) happened. Or maybe it's some silly bit of irony.. "Oh, lets call the corrupt-dreaming potion something that doesn't seem corrupt.."

However - If Conor genuinely took the (assumingly truthful) potion during the day (I'm not sure whether he did or not), the demon wouldn't be able to block I don't think.. Wouldn't it have to happen at night? In which case, if Conor is telling the truth, Pastai would be the demon.

Lastly - We all talked about this thing IRL, not on the forum.. Which is pretty useless considering we're not meant to use real-life discussions as evidence on the forum. Technically, I don't think Samfool has even made his role-claim. Talk on the forum, poo faces.

Conor took the potion at night.
The Demon would have no clue that the potion would be a dreamy dream inducer (if conor's not lying 'bout that) so it's highly unlikely that demon blocked it. So if you guys are silly and trust justme then he wouldn't be able to go 'oh but the demon blocked me'. also if the demon BLOCKED yer dream it would be blocked not changed.
Conor only confessed to drinky drinking after I voiced my susp.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Man with Suspiciously Large Canines
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:05 am

Pastai the Magnificent wrote:
Are you suggesting that I have a role-corruption power AND that I managed to guess who the Seer was and use that power on him? Gee I'm so good I may as well be the Demon. I most definitely would not have picked Samfool as the Seer at the end of Day 1. I don't see how it is more likely that I managed to guess the Seer AND know he was Seering me AND corrupt his dream than your potion being faulty or doing something different/more than you've told us.
I do not pretend that I know exactly how it worked but I'm using all information available to me to have come to my given conclusion(s).
Just as one would not like to say all the powers their role has, I do not think that I would have to tell you exactly what my potion does but I will say that I DID get at least one night of invulnerability from attack but in doing so, had a dark, frighting vision of pastai standing over the souls of the under world with some control. It also had funky writing saying she was demon.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:06 am

Hahaginga wrote:

Conor only confessed to drinky drinking after I voiced my susp.
we had already dicused IRL Embarassed
we have to stop doin that
Back to top Go down
Hershey the Host
Mutt
Hershey the Host

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:09 am

Tjust me wrote:

ok. I did not think we were allowed to say exactly what was said in pm's?
could hershy confirm/deny this please.

You can't quote verbatim (word for word) but otherwise, use your discretion and you can talk about the content of any PM.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:10 am

Hershey the Host wrote:
Tjust me wrote:

ok. I did not think we were allowed to say exactly what was said in pm's?
could hershy confirm/deny this please.

You can't quote verbatim (word for word) but otherwise, use your discretion and you can talk about the content of any PM.
I just did it anyway.... Embarassed
sorry.
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:17 am

Tjustme - does your invulnerability potion protect you from being lynched or just from Vampires/the Demon? And do you know if it protects you from being shot by the JAR the Vigilante?
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:21 am

Izzybelle wrote:
Tjustme - does your invulnerability potion protect you from being lynched or just from Vampires/the Demon? And do you know if it protects you from being shot by the JAR the Vigilante?
Am I allowed no secrecy? I can be lynched normally I spose but have no idea bout JAR
Back to top Go down
Arpeggi
Lurker
Arpeggi

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:35 am

Tjust me - It is indeed odd that you kept telling us you didn't drink the potion until well after you had told us about the dream. Were you specifically told that the dreams were caused by the drinking of the potion?

If not is there the possibility that the Demon has dream planting ability?

I do however think we need to keep focusing on people outside of the Samfool-Pastai-Tjust me meat pack. It could be that all three are innocent.
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:35 am

Haha, sorry Tjustme. Curious Razz.
Hmm, okay. It would be good if it gave you protetcion from JAR, because then we could test your innocence/Pastai's innocence/Samfool's innocence by shooting you. If you were protected then you would have been telling the truth about the potion and the dream. If you died then your role would be revealed and we would gain some valuable information about Pastai/Samfool...
Does that make sense?

Also - Tjustme, Safar and Pastai have found items so far. Reckon Hershey would have given the items to innocents? Or distributed them randomly, regardless of players' roles?

Pastai - did you get any information about the Hypodermic Needle of Unspecified Toxins, like instructions on how to use it? Razz I think it had been said that Pastai suggested that Tjustme's potion could turn him into a villain, if he isn't already. "Unspecified Toxins" is more likely to transform a player though. But could be a weapon against villains.
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:37 am

Arpeggi wrote:

I do however think we need to keep focusing on people outside of the Samfool-Pastai-Tjust me meat pack. It could be that all three are innocent.

Agreed. Like I said in an earlier post - some players are getting off sooo lightly. They don't even have to post!
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:38 am

Arpeggi wrote:
Tjust me - It is indeed odd that you kept telling us you didn't drink the potion until well after you had told us about the dream. Were you specifically told that the dreams were caused by the drinking of the potion?

If not is there the possibility that the Demon has dream planting ability?

It did seem connected. And it would be strange that hershey said that right after I drunk the potion, I fell asleep if the potion and the sleep were unrelated.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggi
Lurker
Arpeggi

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:47 am

Just checking.

Samfool has yet to poast in the forum and it will be interesting to see if he carrys his role-claiming as vehemently as he did IRL.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggi
Lurker
Arpeggi

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:48 am

Hehe poast.. and carrys...
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:05 am

So lemme get this straight, you drank the potion and then without asking you had a dream about me being the Demon?

As for my item, it's poison.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:09 am

Izzybelle wrote:
Haha, sorry Tjustme. Curious Razz.
Hmm, okay. It would be good if it gave you protetcion from JAR, because then we could test your innocence/Pastai's innocence/Samfool's innocence by shooting you. If you were protected then you would have been telling the truth about the potion and the dream. If you died then your role would be revealed and we would gain some valuable information about Pastai/Samfool...
Does that make sense?

Also - Tjustme, Safar and Pastai have found items so far. Reckon Hershey would have given the items to innocents? Or distributed them randomly, regardless of players' roles?

Pastai - did you get any information about the Hypodermic Needle of Unspecified Toxins, like instructions on how to use it? Razz I think it had been said that Pastai suggested that Tjustme's potion could turn him into a villain, if he isn't already. "Unspecified Toxins" is more likely to transform a player though. But could be a weapon against villains.
yes, but for all you know it could of worn off after the night, it would also waste a bullet that I think would be better used on pastai because of my strong belief of her vampyness. due to my knowledge (dream) and the subsequent role claim, yo have already gained valuable knowledge about samfool and pastai.
to pastai, if I understand your question, yes.
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:12 am

And you don't think it at all suspicious that you drank this potion, got invulnerability for a night and got told who the Demon is (among other things I'm beginning to think)? Doesn't that seem like a bit of a miracle potion?
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:18 am

You just said vampyness. "thought you said she was a demon??
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:19 am

And you don't think it at all suspicious that you drank this potion, got invulnerability for a night and got told who the Demon is (among other things I'm beginning to think)? Doesn't that seem like a bit of a miracle potion?
yes, but as you said, the possibility of it being a wolf potion may of driven many (like your self, as you said) away. And it expired that night if I didn't use it. The role reveal could of been random. I don't know.

I meant demon hahaginga. there haven't been many suspects for demon so I'm not used to writing it when I suspect someone as a villain
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:21 am

I still don't understand, if it had the possibility to turn you to a vampire then why did you drink it? If we didn't see any other effects we would have pinned you as a vampire straight away, so why drink it and risk that?
Back to top Go down
Safar117
Lurker
Safar117

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:26 am

hmmm I believe we are in a sticky widget right now eh lads?

My two cents:

Firstly I agree with what Hahaginga said in that I don't think the demon would know that the the potion would have given just me a dream, I mean the name give no hints that a dream would ever be involved. So I don't think there would've been a dream corruption.

Secondly, I question why Tjust me did that outburst in the first place...he's been playing a good solid game up to that point and I don't know why he would have 'word vomitted' that post out. Maybe he's not lieing and the pastai is actually the demon? He's played a truthful game so far I don't think it would change so much overnight? Or maybe he sees Pastai as a threat and wants a bandwagon? Personally, your guilty and until proven innocent so I'm sticking with the later.

Also, just to throw some food for thought, could Samfool be using this role-claim to protect a packie? Maybe both dreams were a lie? Just a suggestion ...don't hurt me...

Yeah CHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEERRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSS MAAAAAAAAAYYYYYTTTTTEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Safar117
Lurker
Safar117

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:28 am

oh and btw regarding my item...I, like many, believe its a seer potion. Unlike Jar I'm happy to have some discussion on how to use.

Yeah CHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSS MAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE!
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:30 am

because everything could have a possibility of turning some one evil. I did not think that would come out this early in the game and due to my neutral but vocal nature I thought I could be a key person to eliminate and so thought it would be worth the risk. And it showed to me the role of a player who happened to be a villain so... good choice yeah?
and obviously I suggest using potion on pastai. could prove a lot. will go over logic if provoked
Back to top Go down
Ponky
Troll
Ponky

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:33 am

Miracle potion? He seems to be in a lot of poos from this.. Not what I'd call a miracle for him..

Either:

A. He's a liar poo, and probably a villain.
B. He's a liar poo, and doesn't like Pastai.
C. He's being honest, and Pastai is a demon.
D. He's being honest, but his dream was corrupt.
E. He's being honest, but also turned into a baddie.

I don't think it is possible that the demon corrupted Justme's dream - the villain would have just made Justme not see the villain.. Which does support the idea that Samfool's was corrupted by the demon, and Justme's vision is true.

(By the way, just because I'm saying that I don't think the villain could have corrupted the dream, I'm not eliminating the idea that the potion itself was corrupt.. Maybe he left it out of the fridge for too long..)

P.S - Other people, please say things! It's not really fair otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!
Page 15 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next