ForumMcForumface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumMcForumface

This forum is better than your mum's. It is for the game "Werewolf"

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!

Go down 
+13
Rudzz
Hat
Safar117
JAR
Samfool
Izzybelle
Phathead117
thumper7007
Hahaginga
Tjust me
Trolltharian
Pastai the Magnificent
Hershey the Host
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Hershey the Host
Mutt
Hershey the Host

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! Empty
PostSubject: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:52 am

"If you say in the first act that there is a rifle hanging on the wall, in the second or third act it absolutely must go off. If it's not going to be fired, it shouldn't be hanging there." - S. Shchukin

On the very outskirts of the City, there stood an old Theatre. Years ago erected to cater for the expanding bourgeoisie that spilled outwards to the suburbs, it now stood without a function. Inextricably, the people of the City fell into decadence one day. Some would lament that perhaps too much prosperity in earlier years lead to contentment about the way things already were. Economists would analytically try to explain it as retractive forces due to some hollow mechanic concocted to justify the gloom cast over the city. Others, those who were disregarded by those who regarded themselves as men and women of science, claimed that it was a curse. Of course, nothing as irrational as that would have ever been considered. The misfortunes of the City continued to compound.

The Theatre remained a distant blemish on the horizon, a solitary blot that left a deep-seated impression of unease. Civil petitions for restoration, demolition, all sorts of action trickled in at a constant rate over the years. For some reason, they all seemed to fade into the woodwork. However, if anybody had ever bothered to venture out to inspect the building, they would have noticed that the exterior had long ago crumbled beyond what was worth repairing. The once regal pearl that wrapped around the columns of the grand entrance had worn to reveal gritty, potholed concrete. Cavities that once held inlays of gold now were home to little more than grime. The windows were all thoroughly boarded with a fervour that would suggest a resident agoraphobic - one that had also disabled whatever mechanism that granted entrance through the imposing twin doors. No force would have budged the intricately paneled maple that somehow, escaped dilapidation. The wood remained detailed and as polished as the day the artisan completed his masterpiece.

Inside, if one were somehow able to penetrate these doors reinforced by god-knows-what, and if one were able to navigate the labyrinth of chambers and sitting rooms of the grandiose Theatre, they would have stumbled upon a rather peculiar sight. A grotesque inhuman creature, bathed in a faint glow. Perhaps those who had not abandoned the occult as a way of life would have recognized the monster as an ancient demon, completely immoblized and shackled by runic symbols. Of course, this was not to be for all of eternity. Things changed when the glow faded to leave only an oppressive darknessin the Theatre. The first footsteps in decades rung out from the stage.

Word got around that the Theatre had reopened. Pinpricks of light shone with a luminosity that proved to be simply irresistable for the denizens of the City. Like moths drawn to a naked flame, adventurous souls investigated only to find that they were still denied entry. Enigmatically, the doors that had proven impervious to their methods of forcing entry had a date crudely etched into them. 13.09.2010. True enough to human nature, droves entered on the day into the inviting light. Whatever they expected to find was most certainly not the carnage that ensued.

The expedition cheered when two innocuous looking figures, costumed in black, were spotted standing centrestage. The duo's intentions were masked by a contemplative look upon their abalaster-pale faces, which took on a sickly pallour under the spotlight. Their arms dangled listlessly by their sides, seeming so frail that even though two strangers had been encountered inside this alien environment, none of the crowd felt threatened in the least. More wishful thinking than a true interpretation of the situation at hand, the cry went up - "A play! They're staging a play for us!", and every explorer rushed to the stage to bear witness to this historical moment. The last arrived just in time to see the first decapitation. Without warning, every single light in the Theatre cut before the dull thump of a collapsing body was heard. The instantly scattering sea of flesh was indiscriminately butchered. Claws buried deep into backs for the briefest of moments, followed by efficient strokes that showered their next victim in droplets of blood before their own, in turn, was spilt. Hisses and and snarls penetrated through the screams, and deep into the hearts of the fleeing survivors. Those brave enough or idiotic enough to deem themselves to have enough time to throw their heads back for a glance needed little more than a glimpse of fangs to know their persecutor - Vampires. Some who had reached the doors that had granted them entry found it had now returned to the unyielding state it had been in for the best part of the last fifty years. Their anguish was short-lived. Trapped inside the Theatre, few survived the hour. Fewer yet survived the night. The vampires feasted.

The Demon, utterly unamused with these meddling vampires, had watched the entire scene unfold. The Demon had aided the vampires with trivial things such as the lights, simply to let them know they were not alone in the Theatre. Being creatures of the supernatural themselves, they were doubtlessly now aware of the Demon's presence. No further kindness was to be expected though. It was time to have fun.

Though they all seemed shaken, fourteen 'survivors' of the massacre tentatively gathered in the grand viewing box the next morning. The villains were amongst them, disguised and flickering mistrust with their eyes, acting as human as can be. A daunting task lay ahead - the struggle for survival.

[For your first post, each and every one of you must introduce yourself to these strangers. Fabricate your own backstory and state your occupation in the City. We'll go from there. Roleplaying is not essential thereafter, though it oughta at least prove a neat bit of fun as an icebreaker.]

[Yes, the narration is shit. Any other comments are welcome. Oh, and I forgot a few colours with sending out roles. Should be obvious though. If not, ask me!]

DAY ONE OPENNNNNN

Last edited by Hershey the Host on Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:22 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hershey the Host
Mutt
Hershey the Host

PostSubject: Rules and other things to be conscious of   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:52 am

READ BELOW DOLTS, READ IT ALL!

Rules

1. Each day, the innocents attempt to eliminate villains (indicated by blood red and all manners of other ghastly colours) from the game by reaching a majority vote, which will result in the execution of the player, or by other powers at your disposal. Only when all the villains have been killed will the innocents win the game.
2. The villains get the opportunity to attack and/or to perform other actions during the night, and win the game when their numbers are equal to or greater than the rest of the players. At this point, the villains rise up openly and kill the remainder of the innocents.
3. If villains from more than one group (for example, there are both werewolves and demons in a game) choose the same target in the night, they will instead fight each other. There is a chance that a villain may be slain or the attack of both villains fail in this case.
4. You may not edit or delete your posts, nor may you post private messages verbatim. However, you are free to discuss the content of information learned (e.g. from dreams). 5. Only those who are explicitly given permission to PM each other about the game at certain times may do so. Nobody else may communicate with each other via PMs or any other means external to the thread. I know it's tempting, but you risk ruining the game plotting and revealing roles outside of the thread.
6. Abilities, unless stated otherwise, must be activated by PMing me, the narrator. At night, if you are capable of doing something but choose not to, please PM me anyway so the narration isn't delayed while I wait for you.
7. If you have been killed, you must keep quiet. I will tolerate a single "Bah!" type post.
8. Role claims or claims about the details of your role are not prohibited, however, you must not use any sort of hard evidence (such as quoted passages from PMs or screenshots) to further your case. Bear mind that the more you reveal about your role, the more the villains know.
9. In this game I will enforce a policy of enforcing up to three vote counts each day if little progress is made. If a majority cannot be reached beforehand, the third vote count will be taken as the concluding vote count, and the person with the most votes from that vote count will be lynched. Obviously, no majority will be needed.
10. Nights have been taking rather long in the past, so I'm going to place a limit to the number of days you have to send me your choices during the night. Once night begins, those with abilities must PM me with their choice within three days, or a random choice will be made for them, or if possible, no action taken at all.
11. Try to post at least once a day. Inactive players will be replaced or killed off. If you are going to be away for a short amount of time and can't help it, at least let me know before hand. Also post in the thread so it's public knowledge.
12. To vote for somebody, type 'Vote: [Player Name]' in bolded black. Voting any other way will be ignored. To unvote, simply type 'Unvote'. If you are already voting someone, there is no need to unvote them before placing your new vote.
13. If you are unsure about anything, PM me. I'm more than happy to answer any questions and I would much rather do that than have you make a mistake or break a rule. Don't hesitate even if you feel silly asking it.

Miscellaneous rules/guidelines/tips

- There are "innocent" characters that aim to eliminate the villains that have "roles". These are special abilities that are secret to everybody else. If you are one of these characters, the specific details of the role and their abilities will be revealed to you before the game via PM as all other roles are. In the past, some common roles include characters that could protect another player during the night, characters that can steal items, characters that can act as a vigilante, etc.
- There WILL be items distributed at unheralded points throughout the game. This may be during either day or night, or as an effect of an action. Items have their uses and restrictions and their use (if at all) is decided by their owner. Items can be freely given away at any point, publicly during the day.
- Be warned, there may be more than one group of villains. One 'faction' of villains count the other 'factions' amongst the innocents they must kill to outnumber or equal.
- Your roles shall be given to you via PM. Please, show no soul these.
- Upon a lynch, the thread shall immediately lock and go into 'night' phase. During the night, no player may publicly post or communicate with others (unless they have been given permission to do otherwise).
- You MAY vote "no lynch" if you do not want anybody to be lynched that day. This MUST be a majority decision.
- At the death of any player, their role, related narrative and abilities are all revealed publicly.
- Do not evaluate players on their personal character in real life. Remember, the way the roles have been distributed is random. Don't kill somebody just because you have a personal grudge against them for this may be detrimental to the cause.
- The 'narrative' role of the players are meant to be indicative of their role. For example, if I were a "doctor" in the narrative, this does mean I am a doctor as a role. I could very well be an innocent without a role or a villain. If perchance this occurs, it is a coincidence.
- Everything is narrated. If I don't do this, punch me.
- Think carefully about everything you say or do. In most cases, it's in your best interest to come off as an innocent.
- Final reminder, if you have any questions about the game, your role, class, items, or objectives, then ask me. Do NOT ask anyone else questions about the game except me. I'm friendly, don't fret.

The Order of Events

Day
(This is limited to ONE week maximum, and no longer.)
-The day opens, events of the night prior (excluding the first day, obviously) are revealed. This includes items used, players killed, etc.
-Open discussion. Non-official vote counts may be taken for reference's sake.
-Day abilities/items etc are used at any point by contacting me by PM.
-Official vote counts will begin to be taken on the 5th day of that day (Try wrap your head around that). At the third, whoever has the most votes is lynched.
-A player is eventually lynched. Their role is revealed, and the game goes into lockdown for night.
-Other unspecified things may happen at the discretion of the host. This includes (not limited to) distributing items or replacing players.

Night (This is limited to THREE DAYS maximum, and no longer.)
- All players with night abilities or items PM me as soon as possible so we can get the next day started.
- Items are usually used before abilities. This is a guideline, not a rule.
- Once the host deems all appropriate actions that need to be completed are so, the thread re-opens, and moves into a new day. The events of the night are publicly revealed.

Last edited by Hershey the Host on Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:58 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hershey the Host
Mutt
Hershey the Host

PostSubject: Current Vote Count   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:52 am

Vote Count:

Nighty night night

Last edited by Hershey the Host on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:34 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hershey the Host
Mutt
Hershey the Host

PostSubject: List of Players/Revealed Roles   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:52 am

Player
Narrative
Role
Phathead117
Maori
The Thief
Safar117
Corporate Christopher
The Demon
Pastai the Magnificent
Crazy Housewife
Innocent
Trolltharian
Carpet Layer
Female Vampire
Just Me
Priest
?
Izzybelle
Girl Guide
?
Samfool
Missionary
?
Hat
Prostitute/Masseuse
The Priest
JAR
Orphan Bum
?
Rudzz
Quinton the Flunker
?
thumper7007
Builder
?
Ashieee Ponky
Golddigger
?
Hahaginga
Hipster Hero
Innocent
_Arpeggi _______________ ? _____________ ?

Quote :
The Thief
Motivated by what possible lootable riches the interior of the Theatre could hold, you're now trapped inside alongside these strangers. It's in your best interest to get out alive, so you reluctantly consign yourself to eliminating the villains. Nobody said you can't help yourself to bits and bobs around the place while you're at it though. At that, some of the possessions of these others are looking rather attractive...

Abilities:
- You can choose to steal an item from any other player once per night.
- If you choose to use an item at any point during the day that you have stolen, you are publicly revealed to be the Thief.
- Night items can be used clandestinely in all cases (unless stated otherwise) so you can steal these and use them the next night with impunity.

Quote :

Female Vampire

You are disgusted by the needless slaughter that your partner has just committed. Unfortunately, as he was the one turned you, you are bound to him by blood. Already bloated, you now have quite a different agenda in mind than simply more killing. You have some other primal desires you need to satiate. Really, it's been years since you last saw such attractive humans that remained alive for longer than five minutes...

Abilities:
- You can 'occupy' one player per night with your...uhm...rape. There's no other way to put it. This effectively blocks their role from performing their abilities, if any. Unfortunately, coitus doesn't tell you much about another's role.
- You may PM or communicate with your partner at any point, vampires are telepathic.
- If your partner dies before you, you gain their ability in conjuction with yours. More information will be sent to you in this case.

Quote :

The Priest

Oathbound to help the lambs of God whenever possible, you walked into the Theatre knowing that the sticky brown stuff was about to hit the whirling blades. Rather underprepared without any knowledge of the Holy Arcane whatsoever, you cannot perform any fancy exorcisms or otherwise vanquish the evil that inhabits and enshrouds the building. However, being of such altruistic and pure spirit, God himself will answer your prayers to protect another through the night. His favour also protects you from any demonic forces that would assail you. Hopefully, you can do enough so that the good triumphs.

Abilities:
-You can choose one player (not yourself) to protect each night so that they will not be affected by the abilities of villains, or come to harm from them.
-You are yourself protected from demonic forces at all times. However, you will not be aware if you have averted death or disaster due to Holy Intervention.

Quote :

The Demon
50 years ago, a cult of corrupt capitalists summoned you inside this very Theatre. They implored you to grant them the power to enslave others so that they could lord over all of mankind. They even had the business acumen to offer to let you freely prey on their slaves. In the end, all they made for was a rather greasy appetizer. Unfortunately you neglected to read the fine print of your demonic contract - it has taken you all this time to free yourself from that irritating immobization hex. Nonetheless, you did your best to induce complacency in the local City - after all, you'd hate to be disturbed in such a weak state. Now is the time to feast again. First though, there is time to toy with these misadventuring humans. There's even enough humour for that interfering, hapless duo of vampires. Your wide range of demonic powers should make for some fun. Though in the end, everybody must die. For what else is your purpose?

Abilities:
-Each night, you may either a. kill a player, b.discover the role of a player, c. remove an item from a player to be cast into oblivion, d. block a character's role from performing their abilities, or e. send a corrupted dream (this is explained below) to any other player. A wide range of demonic powers.

-Initially, you may do only ONE of these actions per night. However, with every two players or each vampire you consume (kill), you may perform an additional action each night. For example, if you have already personally killed a vampire and two players, you can subsequently choose to kill another player, remove an item, and discover the role of a player all in one night (three 'actions' or powers). An additional action is automatically available (think of the Demon growing in power) on the third night and onwards.

- A corrupted dream is an ability no other role actually possesses. Fool others by sending them a dream in which another player is portrayed as any role. You have no idea what roles are actually included in this game (beyond the vampires). For example, you can send a dream to Player A that Player B is a lumberjack. Player A would receive a PM telling them that they had received a mysterious dream in which Player B was revealed to a Lumberjack. Whatever role you choose to portray player B as may or may not be included in this game of Werewolf, so use your intellect and caution in exercising this ability effectively.

Last edited by Hershey the Host on Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:21 am; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm

How much does a polar bear weigh? ENOUGH TO BREAK THE ICE!

Hello,
I'm Pastai,
I like long strolls on the beach, beautiful moonlit nights and Jane Austen.

I am currently pregnant with quintuplets, I save burning orphans from lions and tigers and bears. In my spare time, I like to catch drug dealers, rapists and your local mafioso. I am currently developing a cure for world peace. Some... people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as South Africa and the Iraq everywhere like.

In my spare time I am a housewife.

VOTE THAT OFF BITCHES!

Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:46 pm

Hello all.

I'm the friendly carpet layer. Nothing to see just a inconspicuous carpet layer that isn't worth a second glance.

Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Man with Suspiciously Large Canines
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:52 pm

shortly after day broke, the cleaner swept away the pieces.
A guy with a stupid hat stepped forth and proudly proclaimed "I am a magician!"
a single gun shot was heard .
In a burst of flash paper and compressible fake fruit, the magician fell.
The mangy ginger bloke walked up to the body and kicked it a couple of times to make sure the conjurer was indeed dead.
"I hate magicians" he proclaimed, then walked back to relative obscurity at the back of the theater.

"hey, isn't that the priest?" asked the less mental survivors.
"yeah, but I heard he turned Muslim"
"huh, well being ginger would do that to you"
"don't be racist"
"gingers aren't a race, they're a species"
"oh, right."

After many whiskeys, the priest finally gets a few people to listen to his story...

.... And that's why my father committed suicide, my mother became a prostitute for the mafia and my dog spontaneously combusted. He finishes. Thank god.

"this is why no one comes to church any more" says the helpful young carpet-layer.
"he's probably a rapist" pastai the magnificent housewife proclaimed.
"at least he's not clever enough to be a villain...."
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Ho, I'm Hahaginger, I play bass in a generic garage band in which Stephen Stills is the 'talent'.
I ended my education at Hogwarts last year to deliver a ring to some mountain. During my quest I discovered a shiny blue stone, from which hatched a dragon. I am now the last free dragon rider in District 13, where as I am known as the Mokingjay. I have no father as he was killed by my uncle when I was still young. One day I will return to pride rock to claim my rightfull title as the 'One'.
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:21 pm

And If you think I'm bad, well, well, you suck.
Back to top Go down
thumper7007
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:22 pm

As I look around I can see I am sooooooo screwed right now.......

My name is Stu, everyone calls me Thumper though. Something about bunnies which is funny as I am a builder by trade. My Great grand-daddy helped build this place my grand daddy a builder after him, my daddy after him, so building is in the blood. Big hands, big heart, loyal to a fault, but I've never been in this situation before, so god help me with this one...........
Back to top Go down
http://www.imnotthatstupid.com
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:37 pm

thumper7007 wrote:
As I look around I can see I am sooooooo screwed right now.......

My name is Stu, everyone calls me Thumper though. Something about bunnies which is funny as I am a builder by trade. My Great grand-daddy helped build this place my grand daddy a builder after him, my daddy after him, so building is in the blood. Big hands, big heart, loyal to a fault, but I've never been in this situation before, so god help me with this one...........

come to my church Wink

farao
Back to top Go down
thumper7007
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:39 pm

mmmmmmmmm pastry goodnesssssss
Back to top Go down
http://www.imnotthatstupid.com
Phathead117
Mutt
Phathead117

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:40 pm

My name is Tanaih Mahumunga and i am your a-typical maori good willed soul. I like to steal, drink and beat up my children. I enjoy ripping off the government with their welfare benefit so i can sleep at the beach in my spare time. I don't even know why I came to this gay ass theatre. I came to try and claim it as native land using the treaty of waitangi but now am just hanging around so slap around some supernatural nigger bitches...
Back to top Go down
http://www.blindfirepaintball.com
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:42 pm

Well I'm going to get the ball rolling, I find it suspicious that Hat hasnt said anything yet, I think shes trying to lurk, and as such

Vote Hat
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:43 pm

Hi, I'm Tammy. I'm your local Girl Guide. Please buy some cookies off me, they are not only delicious but they contribute to a great cause! If I sell the most boxes I can earn my "Spreading Joy, Love and Sugar" badge and almost fill up my sash.

Also, if you want to join the league of girl guides, contact me or visit the local Guides Hall.

xoxo
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:46 pm

I think we are far enough in to the game REAL LIFE to begin role claiming. SAYING WHO BAD WE ARE!

I am

THE ARCHDEMON!
of Canterbury.
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:50 pm

Lol Hershey, what do the blue names mean
Back to top Go down
Samfool
Mutt
Samfool

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:51 pm

Hello.

My name is Samfool,

I belong to an exclusive para-religious brethren, committed to traveling and ensuring a balance of the known multiverse be maintained. I wish I could tell you more of whom we are, but to do so would be potentially endangering my brothers. Unfortunately I have left much of my equipment back in town, so I will have to make use of what combat and analytical skills I do have.

I bid all innocents and protectors of virtue luck,

and may the guarding dark watch over us all!
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:52 pm

Just a question, this early in the game, how do we roll the proverbial ball?
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:53 pm

With a sturdy push...
Back to top Go down
Samfool
Mutt
Samfool

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:53 pm

Also, Hat does strike me as slutty suspicious.
Vote: Hat
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

just me wrote:
Just a question, this early in the game, how do we roll the proverbial ball?

Vote hat and be done with it
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

Samfool wrote:
Hello.

My name is Samfool,

I belong to an exclusive para-religious brethren, committed to traveling and ensuring a balance of the known multiverse be maintained. I wish I could tell you more of whom we are, but to do so would be potentially endangering my brothers. Unfortunately I have left much of my equipment back in town, so I will have to make use of what combat and analytical skills I do have.

I bid all innocents and protectors of virtue luck,

and may the guarding dark watch over us all!

and may the world be forever disk-like
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:00 pm

"the multiverse? THE MULTIVERSE?!!!!"
are you suggesting our Universe wasd not good enough for the omnipotency who created it so he had to create others!?!?!?!?!?!
Damn You damners!
Back to top Go down
Hershey the Host
Mutt
Hershey the Host

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:38 pm

Heads up - I'm writing in Danielle and Jona soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next