ForumMcForumface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumMcForumface

This forum is better than your mum's. It is for the game "Werewolf"

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!

Go down 
+13
Rudzz
Hat
Safar117
JAR
Samfool
Izzybelle
Phathead117
thumper7007
Hahaginga
Tjust me
Trolltharian
Pastai the Magnificent
Hershey the Host
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Ponky
Troll
Ponky

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:19 pm

Helloo

I'm Ponky. I like pretending to be mute and digging for gold.
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:26 pm

Hows about them apples?
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:28 pm

Sorry kids, let me try again.

How do you like them apples?
Back to top Go down
Arpeggi
Lurker
Arpeggi

PostSubject: MEEEE!!!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:35 pm

Well I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Gary Lightbody and I'm a chronic alcoholic. I was the lead singer for Jamaican pop band Snow Patrol until I realised I had been writing the same song over and over again for the past 16 years and subsequently hit the bottle. Now days I spend my time at The Reindeer Section, which is where I go to drink with my indie friends who are better than me. I also enjoy listening to Sufjan Stevens bring Chicago to life. THAT IS ALL.

Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Man with Suspiciously Large Canines
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:52 pm

guys, guys, guys.
well, day two has started and we can star uncovering our previously hidden powers of logic and what not. and to talk about logic, here isn't any to start us off.
suspicions for wolves:
izzy: SHE IS UNABLE TO FORMULATE ORIGINAL POST AGAINST ANYONE. Although the capitals are completely unnecessary, I do think that that, while the usual suspects are suspects due to either aggression or being rather neutral izzy is unbelievably positive. she either agrees with people or agrees with other people. it's crazy.

And, my craziness: suspicions for DEMON:

Pastai
and,
Safar (Either one)
why?
due to their post style this game. as all demon suspicions, it is hard to explain but their separation from the game king of freaks me out. by that i mean that while the are posting, they have no connections to any player or something

Back to top Go down
thumper7007
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:32 pm

Well some developments........... and pray tell when did I go from being the manly burly builder to a surfer dude?? Meh ah well roll with the punches in this game...........

Soooooooooo now Hat is gone what are the implications being she was the Priest?? Remember noob here..........

And so I guess this is where we all turn on each other??

Time to sit back and enjoy the madness :-D and by sitting back I mean participating, heaven forbid I would be accused of being a non poster!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imnotthatstupid.com
Arpeggi
Lurker
Arpeggi

PostSubject: People who be evils!!!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:41 pm

Izzy has also aroused my suspicions.

She hasn't really generated any original thought and in my eyes avoided the spotlight. As Tjust me said, all her posts have been in agreement with other people and she hasn't taken a firm standing on anything. And threatening to vote for Trolltharian but then not acting on it? That seems.. odd... (she also semi-defended him at the beginning of the game)

Is is also interesting to note the fact that she has been AWOL in all of the more conflictive situations i.e. Phathead's death and Trolltharian's lynching.

OVER AND OUT
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 pm

The reason I am not connected to anyone is that I can not trust anyone. Although, with the revelation of Trolltharian being a baddie, I find the people he accused such as Rudzz, Ponky (Ashiee) and Hahaginga somewhat more innocent since he seemed to be trying to pick at them as easy targets.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggi
Lurker
Arpeggi

PostSubject: Hat and Izzybelle   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:00 pm

Hat and Izzybelle have quarrelled in the past with votes going both ways. Coincidence?
Back to top Go down
Rudzz
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:15 pm

i like penis
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:41 pm

Well, this is fun, isn't it?
*tone drips with sarcasm*

Yes, okay, I guess I haven't been aggressive at all in my posting. But I think we all know how many aggressive works out... e.g. Nametharian.
And alright I have been neutral. But it's not like I didn't have any opinions. I posted a long, detailed list of suspicions on Day One. So, I guess I have two options: voted off for being neutral and agreeing with suspicions about others, or voted off for being aggressive and disagreeing.

Justme - You're going on about "original posts". Can you please clarify what they actually are? Should I just post suspicions and attack people even if I have no reaon for doing so..? Please enlighten me.

Also, I'd just like to point out that if Justme was killed in the night, we would learn nothing about who the villains are. The same goes with Safar and actually most of the other players. Just saying - we're all in the same boat. The villains could basically kill anyone and not get caught.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:42 pm

Hershey the Host wrote:
Well, this is fun, isn't it?
*tone drips with sarcasm*

Yes, okay, I guess I haven't been aggressive at all in my posting. But I think we all know how many aggressive works out... e.g. Nametharian.
And alright I have been neutral. But it's not like I didn't have any opinions. I posted a long, detailed list of suspicions on Day One. So, I guess I have two options: voted off for being neutral and agreeing with suspicions about others, or voted off for being aggressive and disagreeing.

Justme - You're going on about "original posts". Can you please clarify what they actually are? Should I just post suspicions and attack people even if I have no reaon for doing so..? Please enlighten me.

Also, I'd just like to point out that if Justme was killed in the night, we would learn nothing about who the villains are. The same goes with Safar and actually most of the other players. Just saying - we're all in the same boat. The villains could basically kill anyone and not get caught.

I did not say you did not have suspicions, just that they were regurgitated other people opinions.
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:43 pm

Arpeggi wrote:
Hat and Izzybelle have quarrelled in the past with votes going both ways. Coincidence?

No we haven't... There was never any quarrel. If you are going to make that statement, please back it up with actual quotes that show such "quarrelling". Hat and I have been well-mannered Smile.

Cheers Smile.

And sorrrryyyy for posting a joke vote in the beginning along with Samfool, Nametharian, etc. Sorry for voting guys!
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:46 pm

I think he just means that Hat said that she thought you were suspicious and then Hat died so he's saying you killed the person who was suspicious of you.
Back to top Go down
Ponky
Troll
Ponky

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:46 pm

Izzi (or Hershey ish),

You're assuming that Justme and Safar are innocent..
Or do your demonic-wolfy senses tell you that, because you're a demonwolf, they can't be villains?

But also, Izzi is just as kind in real life.. Maybe she's not hiding anything. Maybe she's just nice.

Kinda contradicting, but oh well. I'm just saying.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggi
Lurker
Arpeggi

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:50 pm

I would like to apologise to izzybelle about the "oooh Hat and Izzy have beef oooh" comment. On careful revision the votes were jokey/non-existent.. MY BAD!!

I still think she's a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:51 pm

Oh thanks Arpeggi Smile.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:30 am

looking back, I think much of our anti izzyness is partially unfounded. not saying we are definitely wrong, just saying we should see if she CAN suspect anyone before ruling out the possibility completely.
So, Izzy, Who do you suspect? With so little suspects ATM you should be able to say something new and inspired?
just think we should let her prove herself.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:08 am

I had a dream in which I saw pastai as demon
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:15 am

Thanks Village Chief for allowing me a chance to prove myself Razz. This post probably won't though. Whoops.

Uhhh well to be honest you're one of my suspects. You could have fabricated the dream story, but it could have been difficult to fake...? Or the potion was really weird. Why would the potion of 'invulnerability' give you a crazy dream??? That doesn't sound right at all.
Yeah maybe Pastai IS actually the Demon, and she does have some Seer-blocking ability (which is what Sam thought).

Didn't Danny get a dream potion though? Are there 3 dream-inducing potions/abilities (Seer, Invulnerability Potion, Dreaming Potion)

We're kind of defeating the purpose of the forum game, since we've been talking about all about this IRL!

And goodness gracious, some players have gotten off lightly so far! e.g. Hahaginga, Rudzz, etc.
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:24 am

Arpeggi wrote:
Izzy has also aroused my suspicions.

Is is also interesting to note the fact that she has been AWOL in all of the more conflictive situations i.e. Phathead's death and Trolltharian's lynching.

Just felt it was necessary to say that Phathead's death and Trolltharian's lynching occurred on lunchtimes when I had a meeting or something/was outside with Todd, Laura, Francois, etc. Completely missed all the action and had to read up later Sad.
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:32 am

Conor origionaly lied about drinking the potion.
Then he said it gave him dream powers which is kinda suspicious.
The he just had a random, virtually stand-alone post with out any "oh in my dream pastai was red and had horns so she's a demon" which would happen in the pm naration.
Vote: Justme
Back to top Go down
thumper7007
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:51 am

I think that is a really good point, Rudz and Jar in particular haven't seemed to be involved in any conversation since 'the incident'. While they are possibly innocents, could be they are just sitting and watching the play, maybe laying in wait to strike...........
Back to top Go down
http://www.imnotthatstupid.com
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:14 am

Two people dreamed opposite things about me. Just me dreamed I was the Demon and Samfool dreamed I was an innocent. It has been brought up that the Demon could have a dream-blocking power which is why Samfool saw me as an innocent and therefore I am the Demon. To this I say, did Just me not dream of me too? Surely if the Demon had a dream-blocking power Just me would have been mislead too. I don't see why an item dream would be any different from a Seer dream.

Just me seems to think that the best way to go about this is to vote me off with the 50/50 chance that I could be the Demon according to the dreams. Originally, I thought this would mean that I would be lynched and then Just me or Samfool would be lynched depending on the outcome of my role. I've realised that this probably won't happen as Samfool has the excuse of dream-blocking and Just me has the excuse that his potion lied to him. So lynching me would in fact end with only me being lynched.

I find the whole Just me lying about the potion strange. I've got two ideas when it comes to this. Now he says he lied about drinking it because I told him it was probably a vampire potion. This is true I said this because it is what I thought but he still drank it. I personally would not have drank it when given the option of drinking or letting it expire when there is even the slimmest chance of becoming a villain. So either, Just me didn't think he'd become a villain OR he wanted to become a villain OR he was already a villain and therefore knew it wouldn't change him.

Plus the bottle said "Invulnerability Potion" well it's obviously not doing what it says on the can considering Just me had a dream with nothing to do with invulnerability. Maybe we should ask about this potion a little more. So Just me did you find out what the potion did exactly?

I know this hasn't been talked about much in the game so far and I may be coming on a little defensive but I feel like my head is going to roll over things that aren't being discussed.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:24 am

first thing: demon could have ROLE block powers. or ROLE corruption. I had an item so.... yeah.
ok. I did not think we were allowed to say exactly what was said in pm's?
could hershy confirm/deny this please.
I am fighting for the possibility that Sam's dream was incorrect, not seeing any reason that mine would also be due to hershy confirming he would not be a dick just cause, dreams could only be corrupted with outside influence. so unless some one knew my potion would give me dreams, no-one would try to corrupt the one I had. also, only one person was killed although there are at least two evil teams so I think there could of been an alternative power used.
If pastai is innocent, I freely give myself up to be killed. there is no reason to believe Sam is not the seer so why would we kill him?.
I am finished for now.
FOR NOW....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!
Page 14 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next