ForumMcForumface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumMcForumface

This forum is better than your mum's. It is for the game "Werewolf"

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!

Go down 
+13
Rudzz
Hat
Safar117
JAR
Samfool
Izzybelle
Phathead117
thumper7007
Hahaginga
Tjust me
Trolltharian
Pastai the Magnificent
Hershey the Host
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Safar117
Lurker
Safar117

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:17 am

I'd like to quickly add something. You may have noticed that I said about Jar..."If he's not (an innocent) we should vote him off" I realise the stupidity of this statement and apologise. I meant if we can't confrim 100% he's an innocent then we vote him off...

Yeah CCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS MAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:19 pm

Oh I guess I should explain my feeling on Safar since I was still going over it myself in my head. I think he could be the Demon because of the way he praised Just me yesterday. It was innocent enough at the time but now what has happened (or at least a theory I have) is that he has used a dream plant power to target two active players.

My theory goes like so. Safar watched yesterday to find who the strongest players were. He praised the strongest player and accepted him as Village Leader. After observing the game and posting a few thoughts he picked two strong players. He decided to plant a dream in the Village Leader's head that another strong player (I hate to call myself strong but I'm going to for the sake of my argument) was the Demon. Because the Village Leader has been on most people's good sides he is the most likely to be able to convince people. So what happens is the Village Leader either manages to convince the village of his dream and votes the Strong Player off or the Village Leader (who is also strong may I just say) makes a fool of himself and either loses his credibility or is voted off himself. Either outcome is a positive for the Demon.

So that's my theory, you could say that anyone could have done the same thing but I suspect Safar because he's a smart guy (sorry everyone else, it's not that you're not smart...) and because of the relationship he made with Just me yesterday. Now I think his plan would have worked if it wasn't for that meddling Seer who had a different dream and added suspicion and all.

So yaaaahh, that's a thought I've had which I think is kinda plausible (kinda) but I still wouldn't bet on it. Any ideas anybody else?
Back to top Go down
Ponky
Troll
Ponky

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:33 pm

I'm growing more suspicion (yes, suspicion) of Hahaginga.

His posts contribute barely anything to the game (despite what Safar said, I don't think he's been playing a good game in that sense), but he always seems more than willing to support someone else getting blamed for being bad, namely Tjustme and JAR - although everyone was mad about that, Hahaginga said he wanted to continue JAR-bashing for longer. In real life, he was also bragging about how he was really good at this game, and that maybe he was posting nothing of real worth just so nobody would pin him as a baddie.

Maybe a hiding villain, maybe an oblivious ideot (yes, ideot). Just throwing it out there.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Man with Suspiciously Large Canines
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:38 pm

Ok, all this MAKES SENSE (tentative dammit!) I am going to have to drop pastai as demon as her safar argument makes too much sense to be discounted (despite the possibility that my dream was correct though, let's face it, it probably wasn't).
At the moment, no real suspicions (strangely enough) but I am, understandably, irritated with hahaginga's " no one suspicions me because I don't help or do anything there fore I'm a perfect player" however, would he make this argument if he was a wolf? But then again, he has expressed a game plan of being completely useless to the innocents. pretty good demon yah? or wolf of course.
Karl, to you I say: START PLAYING. stop hiding. we need all Ideas we can get. and before you're all like "your not suspecting anyone, just trying to get others to do the dirty work" this is my suspicioning on you, I'm also giving a potential innocent a chance to actually display some innocent behavior rather than a fairly specialized lurking.
Safar: the only potential demon we have more-than-completely vague evidence on. that's all I'll say 'cause it's all been said before

I've written too much allready but when you guys post, i won't be far behind..................................
...............................................!
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:41 pm

Irl I was kinda joking 'cause concon was actually braging by saying how much he contributed so I replied by saying how I was a better player 'cause I was purposely playing like an idiot so I wasn't suspicioned.

I was actualy joking. I was playing like an idiot 'cause, to be Francis with you, I am and idiot.
Not all of us could be in the smart class in AJHS guys... =)
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:47 pm

I was never saying anything about my contribution except in rebuttal to your "you suck 'cause you get suspicioned" so... yea, start helpin.
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:49 pm

They let me in the smart class cos I'm perty =)
Back to top Go down
Arpeggi
Lurker
Arpeggi

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:19 pm

They let me in in order to make all the other kids feel better when they got merits and stuff...
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:14 am

Pastai the Magnificent wrote:
Oh I guess I should explain my feeling on Safar since I was still going over it myself in my head. I think he could be the Demon because of the way he praised Just me yesterday. It was innocent enough at the time but now what has happened (or at least a theory I have) is that he has used a dream plant power to target two active players.

My theory goes like so. Safar watched yesterday to find who the strongest players were. He praised the strongest player and accepted him as Village Leader. After observing the game and posting a few thoughts he picked two strong players. He decided to plant a dream in the Village Leader's head that another strong player (I hate to call myself strong but I'm going to for the sake of my argument) was the Demon. Because the Village Leader has been on most people's good sides he is the most likely to be able to convince people. So what happens is the Village Leader either manages to convince the village of his dream and votes the Strong Player off or the Village Leader (who is also strong may I just say) makes a fool of himself and either loses his credibility or is voted off himself. Either outcome is a positive for the Demon.

So that's my theory, you could say that anyone could have done the same thing but I suspect Safar because he's a smart guy (sorry everyone else, it's not that you're not smart...) and because of the relationship he made with Just me yesterday. Now I think his plan would have worked if it wasn't for that meddling Seer who had a different dream and added suspicion and all.

So yaaaahh, that's a thought I've had which I think is kinda plausible (kinda) but I still wouldn't bet on it. Any ideas anybody else?

only one problem with this argument, Safar is one of the few who never left my side when I got into all that crazy shit with the bad acid trip and all that jazz and, in fact was one of the reasons that I have any (if very slight) credibility left after this whole fiasco. I almost had set safar in my mind as the demon till i realized that if your argument was correct he would have pinned me as a villain rather than continuing to defend me somewhat. As well as this, a question: would pastai have thought of this argument if there was no possibility of truth to it (eg, if she was the demon)? may need a new potential demon guys...
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:43 am

Tjust me wrote:

only one problem with this argument, Safar is one of the few who never left my side when I got into all that crazy shit with the bad acid trip and all that jazz and, in fact was one of the reasons that I have any (if very slight) credibility left after this whole fiasco. I almost had set safar in my mind as the demon till i realized that if your argument was correct he would have pinned me as a villain rather than continuing to defend me somewhat. As well as this, a question: would pastai have thought of this argument if there was no possibility of truth to it (eg, if she was the demon)? may need a new potential demon guys...

That's a really interesting point there. I also thought Safar could definitely be the Demon, and was very very very suspicious of him. But Safar has been quite supportive of Tjustme...

As for a new Demon... Soo we've (possibly) eliminated the following possibilities:
- Samfool
- Pastai
- JAR
- Rudzz (since he never posts he probably couldn't have planted the dream or whatever else the Demon may have done)
- Safar (maybe)
- Tjustme
- Arpeggi (he entered the game long after roles had been distributed)

Which leaves:
- Thumper
- Hahaginga
- Ponky (wouldn't be a vampire since she was targeted by Nametharian)

And then there's myself :/.
My suspicions lie with Hahaginga for now.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:04 am

Ok, nothing rules out: pastai, safar or Rudzz. and, for the record, I too could be a demon.
we just have no evidence against pastai, we assume that Rudzz would vote more often with a role and pastai's argument against safar had a small flaw. Does not rule them out for any role.
I won't say anything on myself.
so: we have (for suspects for villainous role):
Thumper,
Izzybelle,
Hahagina
Ponky
arpeggi
Safar
Pastai
Just me
Rudzz.

I think the only ones we can safely rule out are: samfool (role claim has not been disputed)
and Jar.
I think the main suspects are:
thumper,
Izzy,
haha,
pastai,
safar.

all for various reasons. Depending on what you guys think, I could be on that list as well.
There are PROBABLY two (maybe three if host is being tricky) villains left so, pick two or three that you think are most suspicious.
I think:
safar and haha. I have explained haha and safar has been a bit too suck up for my liking. Not that it wasn't completely reasonable due to my awesome.
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:20 am

Hmm, well I would probably still rule out Rudzz for the Demon role, and Arpeggi for the Vampire role...

But alright, some main suspects?
I'll say Hahaginga, Ponky and Safar...
Back to top Go down
Arpeggi
Lurker
Arpeggi

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:53 am

Ok!!! The game is moving once more!!!

So now my turn...
My two real suspects are Hahaginga and Safar. I still harbor some doubts as to Izzybelle's innocence but not really enough to act on at this time.

Hahaginga- Simply for his idiotic posting and clear avoidance tactics. He is also very attacking when his innocence comes into question. Probably vampire.

Safar- I agree with Tjust me. He is very much a suck up and while there isn’t really any hard evidence against him, he is simply more suspicious than anyone else at this point in time. Maybe playing the demon role very intelligently?
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:10 am

Izzybelle wrote:
Hmm, well I would probably still rule out Rudzz for the Demon role, and Arpeggi for the Vampire role...

Au contraire fair maiden, I would rule out rudzz for vamp due to 'tharian's posts against him day one. demon still seems possible to me
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:08 pm

My suspicions for Vampire are between thumper and Izzybelle.

Since Safar has been playing so level headed and let everyone have a say in matters so far I don't think he would turn on you straight away. Maybe even siding with you makes his plan work all the better because it further confirms his neutral/rational play style. I dunno this is all theory so it's really going a bit over board but I'm still going with my suspicion of Safar as Demon.
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:56 pm

Gaytharian did have 'suspicions' against me so that rules me out fer vampire.
??
Back to top Go down
thumper7007
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:34 am

Phew caught up, and my some developments.......

My suspicions continue to be aroused (I said suspicions people!!), and I am now definitely leaning towards Haha as being a vampy vamp or demon. Since being called out as being suspicious there has been very little murmurings from his corner in the world which gives me an inkling that something rather suspicious is going on. Now that Hat is no more I am a little more worried about calling people out as now there is very little protection for us.

I am drawn to the potential bandwagon forming around the demonic suspicions of one Safar, and though he denies demonic influences it does lead me to consider Pastai as well who on face value is rallying said bandwagon to be formed.

Izzy raised my suspicions by denying she is vampy goodness (but really I'm not a vampire.....) so questions to be raised.

Tjustme called me out, and fair enough, lets be honest no one in this game can be trusted AT ALL, however am curious as the the definition of what makes someone good in this game, is it the postyness of an individual or the quality and logical reasoning (or lack of by some players).

Personally, Rudz and Jar need to speak up or ship out, if they aren't posting here at school, will they be more involved when we are at home for the next 2 weeks?? Just putting it out there, neck exposed and fretting the sharp feel of vampy death........... (or undeath if you want to be pedantic)
Back to top Go down
http://www.imnotthatstupid.com
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:46 am

Hahaginga wrote:
Gaytharian did have 'suspicions' against me so that rules me out fer vampire.
??

Hahaha, no it definitely does not.

Also, would Jason really be that transparent that he would criticise everyone except his vampy friend/s?
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:21 am

Well He probs would have defended me after you first suspicioned me in day one.
Actually you and tharian were the only people in day one that suspicioned me.

Conection??
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:23 am

Yeah, don't think we're going to be seeing much of JAR and Rudzzz over the next few weeks which is kinda a problem so they should receive 30 lashes or something.
Also Samfool has not posted in a while and I'm sad about that cos he's a (somewhat) confirmed innocent so I thought he could give us some ideas and stuff.

Oh and was agreed on for the holidays? Were we gonna continue with normal length days or make it one day ANNNNNDDD is tomorrow the forced lynch or have we got longer?
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:33 am

I ment:

Well He probs would have atleast defended me (if I was his packie) after you first suspicioned me in day one.

And also; You and tharian were the only people in day one that suspicioned me.

Conection??
Back to top Go down
Safar117
Lurker
Safar117

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:01 am

Ok right...Tjust me said...

Quote :

only one problem with this argument, Safar is one of the few who never left my side when I got into all that crazy shit with the bad acid trip and all that jazz and, in fact was one of the reasons that I have any (if very slight) credibility left after this whole fiasco. I almost had set safar in my mind as the demon till i realized that if your argument was correct he would have pinned me as a villain rather than continuing to defend me somewhat. As well as this, a question: would pastai have thought of this argument if there was no possibility of truth to it (eg, if she was the demon)? may need a new potential demon guys.

And then one day later

Quote :
safar and haha. I have explained haha and safar has been a bit too suck up for my liking. Not that it wasn't completely reasonable due to my awesome

This in itself is alarming yes but not the main cause of suspicion, people's suspicions change frequently.

Just after the first post this is what Izzybelle said:

Quote :
That's a really interesting point there. I also thought Safar could definitely be the Demon, and was very very very suspicious of him. But Safar has been quite supportive of Tjustme...

As for a new Demon... Soo we've (possibly) eliminated the following possibilities:
- Samfool
- Pastai
- JAR
- Rudzz (since he never posts he probably couldn't have planted the dream or whatever else the Demon may have done)
- Safar (maybe)
- Tjustme
- Arpeggi (he entered the game long after roles had been distributed)

Which leaves:
- Thumper
- Hahaginga
- Ponky (wouldn't be a vampire since she was targeted by Nametharian)

So I'm no longer on the chopping block right? Wrong.
Tjust me quickly changes his stance and...

Quote :

Izzybelle changes her again argument with no explanation and just a hope of trying to"fit in with the crowd". Guys this whole moving and swaying in accordance to how tJust Me feel's (may I add the person who is seen as the village leader) is not only suspicious, but is a form of sucking uo/flying below the radar, the exact same thigns that I stand accused with. Izzybelle has been doing this for quite sometime but I never quite noticed it until her bandwagoning ways fell on to me. Very villainous to me.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:13 am

safar: I never thought you were definately innocent or evil, I just argue points as I see them because I have no hidden agenda. I think we should be wary of people who are too consistent in who they accuse etc as they would be the ones with a plan, I'm just here to figure out who has what role and will defend against points that I see as wrong but that does not mean that I do not suspect that person, i just thought the argument was incorrect.
and If i am seen as the village leader by some, Why wouldn't they listen to what I'm saying?
I'd have to have some reasonable points to have that role Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Safar117
Lurker
Safar117

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:15 am

And to the rest of you happy to jump on to the "Safar=Demon" train, your whole argument is based on a very dodgy opinions and what is nothing more than a personal "hunch" by Pastai. Allow me to explain:

This follow pasage seems to be the basis of what the argument is formed on:

Quote :

Firstly I am flattered that you think that I have enough knowledge and experience of the game to implement such a crafted plan. Thank you -.-

Secondly, what pastai is describing her is applicable to every single one of us here. If you look at Tjust me's signature itself you will see all the people (including Pastai in herself) who have "praised" tjust me and "accepted him as village leader". Anyone, having seen this, could have targetted him to get him their side. Hell, it could have even been a crafty non poster who could have seen a perfect opportunity to frame some of the other players, and they wouldn't even have to know what's happeing in the game, just look at tjust me's signature and make the plan.

The only reason that I'm labelled for this event is because Pastai used my name since the beginning. She's had a personal problem with me since the start and despite having no evidence has continued to press for me as demon based on a hunch. If it were any other player, would this be acceptable? If I said I think Tjust me is the demon, i'm not quite sure why, but I have a feeling, would I still be typing in this forum right now? I ask for you guys to open you eyes a little and see what's going on.

And as for the suck up comments? If you don't want me to acknowledge the good play that occurs on this game I won't. But seriously, everyone's complemented Tjust me and everyone knows who the better players in this round are. Just thought you would've liked someone to actually say it.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:32 am

I have not pinned you as the demon and, look at my sig, they have said it (to your last sentance =) ) also, I discounted pastai's argument that you quoted above due to reasons I have already said.
I do NOT think you are the demon (atm) I also do not think sacha is the demon right now either. I understand that You have given a good argument and I respect that but it has allready been rendered moot as the points you are arguing against have been discounted. Although, yes, izzy is sucking up as well, will look in to that. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!
Page 18 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next