ForumMcForumface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumMcForumface

This forum is better than your mum's. It is for the game "Werewolf"

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!

Go down 
+13
Rudzz
Hat
Safar117
JAR
Samfool
Izzybelle
Phathead117
thumper7007
Hahaginga
Tjust me
Trolltharian
Pastai the Magnificent
Hershey the Host
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:50 pm

Woah woah woah woah woah.

After my traditional before bedtime werewolf thinking I came to a conclusion that for all the discussion I actually have little in terms of suspects, and I also realised that the Sunday deadline is coming quickly and Im going away for the weekend and we seem to be discussing lots but not voting (Probably due to hurting some feelings or looking aggressive or some shit)

A good vote should get Ashiee to post more

Vote Ashiee

Lynch her or replace her. Right now she's useless.

EDIT:

I seem to have been ninja'd so Im going to take the time to respond to Just me's post.

Safar - Although completly neutral he raises little in new points and seems to only re-enforce whatever is already being said.

Pastai - Would be given MVP looking at the game so far. Post consistantly, raises new points and responds to others.

Samfool - would be a close second after Pastai, although a little less logical in his posts.

Izzy - Has surprised me this game. Hasn't posted much and what she does posts is never anything new. Only "I agree" type of posts.

Hat - She normally throws herself head first into a game and seems to be taking a rather passive stance. However I think she is going to start posting properly,

Rudz - A newbie who is just fooling around, pretty innocent, pretty useless.

JAR - again useless, almost no posts apart from killing Phathead, which he did at cost to the village, and is generally being uncooperative with use of his powers.

Thumper - deserves a good kick up the backside. He is trying to post but could be doing more. despite me thinking that he would a good player he seems to have posted little and contributed nothing.

Hahaginga- A idiot, but he made a couple of good posts no real asset to the village.

Tjust me - Despite taking a village leader role, and posting losts, he says nothing. He likes to tell others what to be doing without doing so himself, and generally agrees with everything. The only new points he as raised is that against Phathead, and that didnt turn out so well. Basically he's a slightly better Hahaginga

Overall Critisim of the village - Lack of people posting new ideas and theorys exceptions being Pastai, Samfool, Hat and myself. This sort of enviroment lets the wolves blend in with the crowd and makes villain hunting hard.

P.S I will be away for the weekend so my posting will be sporadic.
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:52 pm

You can't realy do a 'usefullness' thingy on the first day. More importantly if nothing intresting has happened then the posts WILL be boring. My posts got better once JAR died.
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:53 pm

You can do a usefullness list on the first day when we are deciding which inactive to kill.

I dont think it would be wise to be killing actives.
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:03 pm

Well it would be wise if we knew which actives to kill because I'm betting my left leg at least two baddies are well-active. But yeah, inactives help no-one, let's lynch them all! (For honest, the only real inactives I see are Ashieeeeeeeeee(who is being replaced), Thumper(who actually has things to do) and Rudzzzzzzzzz(I can't think of an excuse for him)). Although I guess you could count JAR as inactive as he only really had that one burst of posts after he shot that one guy.
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:04 pm

Is Ashiee being replaced??

In that case.

Unvote

Vote Rudzz

he seems to be the only other one without a excuse or a revealed role.
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:06 pm

Unoffical vote count

Rudzz (1) - Trolltharian

Not voting - Everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Hat
Troll
Hat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:09 pm

I agree (again) that it would be unwise to kill an active without a very good reason, on Day One.

Tjustme: I resent your "less than 50%" conclusion, especially when Thumper has been useless so far but got a "preemptive 100%". You can't do that. It mathematically doesn't work; he has already posted unhelpful posts, so his usefulness will never ever reach 100%. Hence, pedant's irritation.

Rarghh.

Aand I think Hahaginger raises a good point.
Hahaginger wrote:
More importantly if nothing intresting has happened then the posts WILL be boring.
Back to top Go down
Rudzz
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:13 pm

Trolltharian wrote:
Is Ashiee being replaced??

In that case.

Unvote

Vote Rudzz

he seems to be the only other one without a excuse or a revealed role.

May I ask why, Im not inactive, ive been more active than some people haven't I such as Thumper and ashlee. i'm just new, trying to get the lay of the, what's happening.
It's hard keeping up with you intelligent people
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:16 pm

I think what Hat has said is a good point Thumper has been pretty useles thus far. I do not disagree that he has the potential to be a good villager but currently he hasnt.

Also I think that what Hahaginga said a while back about people siding with either Samfool or Pastai will be proven correct, mainly because they are the only ones posting new ideas and theorys.

EDIT: Fucking ninja'd again.

rudz the reason why I voted you is because right now Thumper has a good excuse and Ashiee is going to be replaced.

Right now you are the most inactive person without a resonable excuse.

The other purpose for voting inactives is that it usually has the effect of pulling them out of the shadows like what has happened now.

While you are out here who do you think the wolves are??
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:19 pm

and by saying JAR died I meant when JAR killed the Maori.
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:19 pm

Dont worry Hahaginga, we all got that.

(atleast I did)
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:21 pm

Hat: I agree with yer 'conors maths is teh sux' statement.
The amount of good posts is more important that the percentage.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Man with Suspiciously Large Canines
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Trolltharian wrote:
Woah woah woah woah woah.

After my traditional before bedtime werewolf thinking I came to a conclusion that for all the discussion I actually have little in terms of suspects, and I also realised that the Sunday deadline is coming quickly and Im going away for the weekend and we seem to be discussing lots but not voting (Probably due to hurting some feelings or looking aggressive or some shit)

A good vote should get Ashiee to post more

Vote Ashiee

Lynch her or replace her. Right now she's useless.

EDIT:

I seem to have been ninja'd so Im going to take the time to respond to Just me's post.

Safar - Although completly neutral he raises little in new points and seems to only re-enforce whatever is already being said.

Pastai - Would be given MVP looking at the game so far. Post consistantly, raises new points and responds to others.

Samfool - would be a close second after Pastai, although a little less logical in his posts.

Izzy - Has surprised me this game. Hasn't posted much and what she does posts is never anything new. Only "I agree" type of posts.

Hat - She normally throws herself head first into a game and seems to be taking a rather passive stance. However I think she is going to start posting properly,

Rudz - A newbie who is just fooling around, pretty innocent, pretty useless.

JAR - again useless, almost no posts apart from killing Phathead, which he did at cost to the village, and is generally being uncooperative with use of his powers.

Thumper - deserves a good kick up the backside. He is trying to post but could be doing more. despite me thinking that he would a good player he seems to have posted little and contributed nothing.
I have defended those who i thought needed defending (eg, Hat and samfool) You I think are one of the best at hiding behind your stupidity while pretending to be valuable. look through the posts and I think you'll find I have made way more useful posts than you

Hahaginga- A idiot, but he made a couple of good posts no real asset to the village.

Tjust me - Despite taking a village leader role, and posting losts, he says nothing. He likes to tell others what to be doing without doing so himself, and generally agrees with everything. The only new points he as raised is that against Phathead, and that didnt turn out so well. Basically he's a slightly better Hahaginga

Overall Critisim of the village - Lack of people posting new ideas and theorys exceptions being Pastai, Samfool, Hat and myself. This sort of enviroment lets the wolves blend in with the crowd and makes villain hunting hard.

P.S I will be away for the weekend so my posting will be sporadic.

Ok, you wantme to disagree? well, I do.
My opinion? dicktharian is a villain and, as a way of trying to protect the other wolves is trying to make others (particularly pastai and samfool) look like his packies. I also completely disagree with your accusations that I say nothing in my posts and rely on others to do what I say. It's all very good saying that you are important but, unfortunately you most definitely are not. I apologize for my bashy post but the quoted quote is arrogant, unhelpful and retarded.
you have made several get rid of inactive posts when we have decided that they are probably innocent. You are also pushing for a bandwagon, quick vote by saying that you have to make your final vote today or tomorrow so we would be inspired to have a quick, irrational bashy bash.
Back to top Go down
Rudzz
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:30 pm

rudz the reason why I voted you is because right now Thumper has a good excuse and Ashiee is going to be replaced.

Right now you are the most inactive person without a resonable excuse.

The other purpose for voting inactives is that it usually has the effect of pulling them out of the shadows like what has happened now.

While you are out here who do you think the wolves are??[/quote]

What is thumpers excuse?
I think that you might be one of the wolves, you are basically trying to turn the innocents against each other. eliminating inactives that you Know are innocent (as you know who your packies are). You seem very suspicious to me. and not just me

Vote: Trolltharian
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:31 pm

What happens if all the inactives become active? Will we have to, dare I say it, use logic to vote?

I disagree that it will come down to people siding with me or Samfool. Sure, there's been a lot of "Oh I agree with this person" but it doesn't mean that people are such sheep that they will just go with whatever is being said by the loudest person. For honest guys, it's all about your opinions don't just side because you're scared of being lynched or something because we're all scared.

By the way, I'm offering very competitive joining rates currently. Plus you get one free gift (eh? eh?) of your choice if you join today. So for a brighter future, vote Pastai! Oh wait....
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:36 pm

Just me,

You stated in the above post that I was a villain, want to provide some evidence please??

Also in terms of killing actives - which active would we kill. I dont know about you, but I have a lack of evidence against any of the actives.

So I propose that we kill a inactive so that the loss to the village is minimal rather than killing a active player who we have no evidence for and we loose a asset to the village.

Also I am going up to Keri Keri for the weekend, those are the circumstances Im not saying that we have to make a lynch today or tommorow, just that my vote will have to be made today or tommorow and that I might not be able to change it.

EDIT: STOP FUCKING NINJAING ME.

Rudz. How do I know you to be a innocent? what posts have you made that make you a innocent?

Thumpers excuse is being bogged down with Careers stuff, like for example the Army recruiter that we had on Tuesday.

EDIT: FOR FUCKS SAKE NINJA'D AGAIN.

If all the Inactives become active, I will be well and truely stumped. I dont have much suspcion one way or another towards any of the actives.
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:47 pm

So you're buying time? Okay Trolltharian, I helped you before but you have begun to GGAAHHHHRRRRUUUUHHHLLLETRETAYETAHGAHS me. Okay, first off the people who say are most posty and valuable are not.

Samfool hasn't said much but accuse you of villainy which confuses me greatly as you seem to like the idea that he brings up new ideas when those ideas are about you being bad.

Hat hasn't really added anything groundbreaking, not that I'm saying her posts haven't been good I liked her LoS it had more ideas and such so that was cool.

Pastai hasn't been overly revolutionary either, trust me, I'd know.

Trolltharian, okay now you gotta be jokin' right? You have recapped what everyone else says (whether they have posted it or not) and been very highly defensive. Don't defense like "Ohhh I'm not bad so YOU MUST BE! YOU CAN'T PROVE I AM" use some logic, up until now you're posts were relatively innocent or so I thought but seriously saying that you're so awesome at the game? WHO DOES THAT?

Then you said that stuff about Tjust me that was completely inaccurate. He has been generating discussion somewhat and is helping rally the troups, I mean c'mon lots of people like him. While he is a bit too village leadery control for my liking at least he is starting discussion with some of his ideas.

I have the strangest feeling that you haven't read through the whole game Trolltharian. The strangest feeling...
Back to top Go down
Rudzz
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:55 pm

Don't we all have stuff to do???
I'm sure we all play this in our extra time, well I do, I don't sit in front of a computer the whole day defending myself and trying to turn innocent against each other, with the excuse they are inactive.
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:56 pm

Vote - Trolltharian

Yeah, you heard me.
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:00 pm

This new inquisition started last night when I was thinking about who the Wolves and demon might be and started looking for trends with people being consistantly for or against one person. I found that due to people not posting new and interesting stuff I was quite thoroughly stumped so I thought I would rattle the metaphorical cage a bit to try gain some new leads.

Although Samfools posts have been mainly against me, the fact that he does post new stuff gives us the ability to assess his role.

Hat has said some new stuff, the idea about Izzy was great. Although I recognise that she has not said as much as she should have.

I have never once said anything along the lines of "Im not bad you must be" and I also dont recall saying that I'm brilliant at this game either.

I will acknowledge that Just me has been creating discussion but it does annoy me that he waits for others to post their suspicions before he does himself. Although my gut feeling is that he might be the Seer or the Herbalist.
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:11 pm

I also dont see any good reason for voting me?

If I was a baddie why would I risk a starting a lynch that could backfire and turn on me, as it already has.

The situation that I am in right now means that I need to place my vote for the Sunday lynch today. I might not be able to post at all over the next three days. Subsequently as I have no suspicions I am voting for a inactive. As Ashiee is being replaced (I would like some conformation of that) the next worst inactives are Rudz and Thumper and I would be happy to vote for either one right now I think Thumper has the best excuse and as such I am voting for Rudz.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Man with Suspiciously Large Canines
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:23 pm

you said you were one of the good posters.
also,

Ok, you want me to disagree? well, I do.
My opinion? dicktharian is a villain and, as a way of trying to protect the other wolves is trying to make others (particularly pastai and samfool) look like his packies. I also completely disagree with your accusations that I say nothing in my posts and rely on others to do what I say. It's all very good saying that you are important but, unfortunately you most definitely are not. I apologize for my bashy post but the quoted quote is arrogant, unhelpful and retarded.
you have made several get rid of inactive posts when we have decided that they are probably innocent. You are also pushing for a bandwagon, quick vote by saying that you have to make your final vote today or tomorrow so we would be inspired to have a quick, irrational bashy bash.

That was my evidence. Read the whole post.
It is hard to prove much with posts such as yours which, despite you accusing me of not saying much, give very little.

Hat: my listylist was more of a joke thing caused by pastai saying That I should bring back the lists. all percentages were made up. I also feel it to be wrong to judge Thumper negitively given his position and so far, all his posts have been good enough methinks.

Oh, and
vote: loltharian

EDIT due to new post.
many of us beleive you are a wolf.

because your attempt failed and you are trying to cover it up

Then vote for him (I don't think it is best, he is trying and is new)
but if you want to, don't threaten, just do.
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:32 pm

I'm really considering voting for Trolltharian at the moment. He accuses us of being illogical and not bringing up any new points, and yet he widly hurls accusations at other players, without having any real reasons to back them up. Like voting Rudzz - his explanation didn't explain much.
Quote :
rudz the reason why I voted you is because right now Thumper has a good excuse and Ashiee is going to be replaced

Trolltharian is reeeaaallly pushing for a lynch, but isn't taking much time to formulate convincing arguments against players. Perhaps this is just your usual style, super-aggressive and the like, but you're drawing a lot of suspicion to yourself.

Also, I'm looking forward to seeing Arpeggi's posts... Maybe he can provide some "new points" which we are obviously incapable of doing.
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:33 pm

Whoa I missed a lot while I was writing my previous post/doing Biology, so please excuse repetition, arguments that had been countered...etc... Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:38 pm

The reason why I voted rudz is because I am leaving for Kerikeri tomorrow morning and will not be able to post at all untill Monday. This means that I need to place my vote today.

I decided to vote for a inactive

The three inactives highlighted are. Ashiee, Thumper and Rudz

I did not vote for Ashiee because she is being replaced.

I do entertain the possibility for voting for Thumper.

I voted for Rudz because he is inactive.

I am not pushing for a lynch at all. Its one vote. I have not asked anyone else to vote, I have simply placed mine preemptively for Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next