ForumMcForumface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumMcForumface

This forum is better than your mum's. It is for the game "Werewolf"

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!

Go down 
+13
Rudzz
Hat
Safar117
JAR
Samfool
Izzybelle
Phathead117
thumper7007
Hahaginga
Tjust me
Trolltharian
Pastai the Magnificent
Hershey the Host
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 am

Yeah that does sound fair... Aw yeahh sorry Ash!! Sad xo
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:02 am

Tjust me wrote:
Yay! we have talkiness!
First thing: I never actually thought Safar was suspicious because of the things I pointed out earlier, it's just that because he doesn't really take any sides at all apart from perhaps natural friendly ones so he does seem a possible candidate for the role WITH NO SIDES but I only sais this 'cause it is so hard to pin the demon. yes, this may sound packie-defensive but I think we should keep him on if just for his rationality.
And a suspicion I have kept away for fear that I may be thought biased against this person but I am weary of hahaginga. Reason: look at his posts. his numerous posts. find one useful, helpful one. I dare ya. (ok, there may be one or two but, c'mon guys, look at them)

Can you find any examples in real life that I was usefull. I dare ya. =p
Acording to yer previous logic that those who change there style are eviiiilllll, you should only be wary of me when I start getting good. =)

For the sake of being 'intresting', If i didn't know Izzy irl I probably be alot more suspicious of her than I am now but I agree that Hat may be hiding something, so I'll side with izz atm.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Man with Suspiciously Large Canines
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:10 am

Hahaginga wrote:
Tjust me wrote:
Yay! we have talkiness!
First thing: I never actually thought Safar was suspicious because of the things I pointed out earlier, it's just that because he doesn't really take any sides at all apart from perhaps natural friendly ones so he does seem a possible candidate for the role WITH NO SIDES but I only sais this 'cause it is so hard to pin the demon. yes, this may sound packie-defensive but I think we should keep him on if just for his rationality.
And a suspicion I have kept away for fear that I may be thought biased against this person but I am weary of hahaginga. Reason: look at his posts. his numerous posts. find one useful, helpful one. I dare ya. (ok, there may be one or two but, c'mon guys, look at them)

Can you find any examples in real life that I was usefull. I dare ya. =p
Acording to yer previous logic that those who change there style are eviiiilllll, you should only be wary of me when I start getting good. =)

For the sake of being 'intresting', If i didn't know Izzy irl I probably be alot more suspicious of her than I am now but I agree that Hat may be hiding something, so I'll side with izz atm.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:15 am

Oh and of course Mr whatevstharian.

I think he might just be a super into it inocent but...........
The majority of his 'U b da vamp' posts where anoying and just stalling the game..

My list of watchfullness: Hat
Pastai and samfool for there grar but i'm kinda feeling there inocent..
izzi - dont think she's a villian but wan't to pay a watchfull eye on er
TJustme - resumed the game, yes, but in doin so stopped every one d from talkin 'bout him. Hiding in the place no on would expect?? is he that clever?? I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:34 am

edit for my prev post: (it should have content)
when did I say that people who change are evil? I do remember saying it isn't likely for them to change but still....

And how about judging people on their posts? not real life. pretend you do not know people so you can get an unbiased argument.

Also, I think everyone would agree that, by posting so much I put myself at a much larger risk than somebody who post often enough but has little content *cough* hahaginga *cough*
And altough my habit of defending then attacking people in a manner that may be deemed random does, by my previous logic in facr, puts me in risk of being the demon/ killed by a wolf/ lynched for changing my opinions lots, I think that you should be able to see that I AM fair and DO try to argue from the same core ideas and using (as much as I can) the same logic so, in a sense, my posts aren't random but follow my ideas and not my packies (obvious 'slip' =) )
Back to top Go down
Hat
Troll
Hat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:37 am

Oooh boy. Why all the hatin'?
(Rhetorical question; you all said why you're suspicious of me. Except for Hahaginger; you suck. :p)

In my defense, I'd just like to point out that I can't post at school, during the day, which is when lots of discussion happens. When I do post in the evenings, there are often far fewer people online, which makes it difficult for me to get involved to the same extent as many of you.

Obviously, I'm still going to contribute, but I'd just like to make it clear that I'm not trying to appear lurky, but circumstances are slightly unfavourable.

I'm about to make some muffins for a history shared lunch tomorrow, but I'll post some relevant discussion afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:38 am

Tjusme: You said we should look out for people posting in a diff style than before.. Or was that someone else??
Either way my point still stands. =)

Can i just say it seems real wierd to be typic to me bro who is only like 14 meters away??
any ways..
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:39 am

I said I think you might be hiding something.
Ahem.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:43 am

Hahaginga wrote:
I said I think you might be hiding something.
Ahem.
Like the fact that she's a wolf
or a demon
or a herbalist
or the seer
or has an item
or her opinions that she wants to save until they are confirmed....
Back to top Go down
Hat
Troll
Hat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:46 am

Ahh, you did too. Apologies.
But it's still a shitty reason! Everyone 'might be hiding something'.

=/

And Tjust me is also correct; that 'hiding something' doesn't necessarily mean villainy.
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:47 am

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I was pretty much trying to say what izzi said without all the words. =)

bleah
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:50 am

Haha Hahaginga, yes my post was quite wordy Razz.
Back to top Go down
Hat
Troll
Hat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:53 am

Izzybelle wrote:
Haha Hahaginga

All this laughter's pretty suspicious, you know. :p
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:55 am

Hat wrote:
All this laughter's pretty suspicious, you know. :p

Ummm... Can I bribe you with Girl Guide biscuits...?
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:56 am

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please..
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:02 am

DAMMIT, I turn my back for just second and all the good posty posty.... GONE!
just gone...
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:26 am

Hat wrote:
(Rhetorical question; you all said why you're suspicious of me. Except for Hahaginger; you suck. :p)

In my defense, I'd just like to point out that I can't post at school, during the day, which is when lots of discussion happens. When I do post in the evenings, there are often far fewer people online, which makes it difficult for me to get involved to the same extent as many of you.

Obviously, I'm still going to contribute, but I'd just like to make it clear that I'm not trying to appear lurky, but circumstances are slightly unfavourable.

I'm about to make some muffins for a history shared lunch tomorrow, but I'll post some relevant discussion afterwards.

first of all can I say that I do not think that a lot of the anti-hat posts are justified? she posts just as much as thumper and has said (as well as in quoted quote) that she will try to be relevant, and discuss in futre posts. she has justified all absence and has promised to do her best.
although, no one TRIES to be lurky....
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:36 am

Quote :
first of all can I say that I do not think that a lot of the anti-hat posts are justified? she posts just as much as thumper and has said (as well as in quoted quote) that she will try to be relevant, and discuss in futre posts. she has justified all absence and has promised to do her best.

That is true. But she's on my List of Suspicious Players. Or maybe just my Watchlist. Naturally, people are quite suspicious of her because she would usually post more? Or would have stronger opinions when she posts?

And I'd forgotten about Thumper!
Back to top Go down
Safar117
Lurker
Safar117

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:40 am

Tjust me wrote:
Hat wrote:

Nice job on getting discussion back on track haha Smile

and in response to that its not the quantity she's been posting but what's she posting when she does. To me she seems a lot more cautious than she should be...I remember last time we played she post so much everytime that you could make a book out of it. She would argue the hell out of everything and be so pendantic that...well she was just being hat

This time we'd be lucky if we get a list of suspicions out of here. I'm not sure whether that's because that's the old hat or kristin dumbed her down a little bit (wouldn't be suprised stupid kristin...jj lol) but right now I'm looking at players that veer off from there natural game and...well...
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:59 am

I agree with Wookies above post.

Hat has had a traditional role in being one of the top three most active players in the game and as such I find this change in behavior a bit jarring. However I dont think its worth a lynch at this stage of the game because we have bigger fish to fry.

I agree with Just me's proposal of replacing Ashiee with Jona,

I also think that Thumper needs to post a bit more, but being both new to the game, a adult and having a decent social life means that he deserves a bit of leway, and I think that we need to talk to him IRL so that we are sure that he knows how the game is played.

I also think that we should probably lynch a active lurker.
Back to top Go down
Hat
Troll
Hat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:30 am

Okay, Safar, you wanted a novel? Challenge accepted.

Safar117 wrote:
and in response to that its not the quantity she's been posting but what's she posting when she does. To me she seems a lot more cautious than she should be...I remember last time we played she post so much everytime that you could make a book out of it. She would argue the hell out of everything and be so pendantic that...well she was just being hat

This time we'd be lucky if we get a list of suspicions out of here. I'm not sure whether that's because that's the old hat or kristin dumbed her down a little bit (wouldn't be suprised stupid kristin...jj lol) but right now I'm looking at players that veer off from there natural game and...well...

I semi-explained this in my other post. Most of the serious discussion seems to occur during the school day, and by the time I’m able to read it, many different points of view have been expressed and the conflict seems to have died down a little.

For example, when I first read the JAR/Phathead incident, I was all “WHAT IN FUCKING FUCK”, but then I read Pastai’s post, and all the surrounding discussion, including his (albeit crappy) justification, and so I calmed down a little. If I’d been active at the time, I can almost guarantee there’d have been some strongly worded Hat posts. :p

So essentially, it’s not that I’m trying to avoid having strong opinions on anything, it’s that opportunities for presenting these opinions have been presented during my absence.

Also, I’m a bit irked that you’re saying I have a lack of aggression in my posts. In my experience, people who are argumentative tend to be attacked a lot. I don’t want to be attacked. Nor does anyone else. I don’t understand how this is considered unusual.

I feel like either way, I lose.
Either I’m aggressive and have an excess of opinions, and am therefore seen as suspicious because that’s how it seems to go, or I’m cautious and think my posts through a little before posting, and therefore people consider me suspicious because I’m too measured.

But that’s my self-defence rebuttal out of the way.

List of suspicions + observations.

Ashieee: I’d like her to post more. Obviously she’s new, and the fact that she’s only posted once implies innocent, but it could possibly also be clever-villain or cautious-villain. I’m not voting for her, but I’m seriously considering doing so, if she hasn’t posted soon. Simply because despite the “Nooo, don’t kill innocents” school of thought, there isn’t anyone I’m really suspicious of yet, and I think people who contribute are potentially much greater losses for the village.
Verdict: Probably innocent, but would currently not mind if she was sacrificed, due to the lack of real suspects.

Hahaginger: I scrolled through his posts – not a single one was serious until the JAR/Phathead incident. Quite a few JAR-related posts, then the statement that “Pastai or Samfool will be how many people will vote”, which seems to me slightly like he’s trying to either make a self-fulfilling prophecy, or prevent people from siding with Pastai and Samfool. (Later stated he thinks they’re innocent.) The fact that these two posts were quite separated eases my suspicion; I think if he was trying to make a hint it’d be less subtle. However, I don’t like his reasoning for putting me on his suspicion list. It was too much an ‘oh I’ll just side with Izzy’ thing for my liking.
Verdict: will be monitoring closely.

Izzybelle: Although nobody else seems to me, I’m actually suspicious of Izzy. Perhaps that's why. I feel like her ‘nice girl’ image has been well established by real life, and it would therefore make an excellent disguise, were she a villain. She voted for me very early on in the game, but gave pressure from Makeupyourdamnmindtharian as a reason, and then took it back, saying there was “no logical reason” for voting. Woo. That doesn’t make me suspicious of her at all, but I’m going through systematically, so I felt it was worthy of mention. I like her stance on voting off inactives. Her posts are generally logical and make sense, but I have a (perhaps irrational) feeling that she’s reasonably likely to be a villain. Because she seems too innocent.
Verdict: Not voting, because I actually have no evidence. But I’m wary.

JAR: Actually, I’m still harbouring a “WHAT IN FUCKING FUCK” attitude towards JAR. He posted nothing except a “hi im 12 and i masturbate over a picture of a maori’s wife” introductory post, and then shot the maori. Hmm. Then made claims to have more tricks up his sleeve, and was threatening rather than “shit guise he was a useful dude, sorry”, which didn’t endear him to me. (Also, his grammar makes me want to commit violent crimes, or cry. Or both.)
JAR wrote:
and everyone is ignoring the fact that i had a reason and now you think im an ideot with a gun. Well clearly you guys havent considdered that and now you want to know the limits of my role. Now if i told you people are gonna assume and use me so i have to think a bit more before i reveal anything
This is not a good attitude. If you can, in fact be used to the village’s advantage, it’s a good thing to let people do so. If you’re an innocent, you’re part of the TEAM of villagers. It’s going to be difficult for the village to win if we don’t have all the information we can at our disposal. This post seems selfish. Killing Phathead was an unnecessary and drastic measure, and his justification was beyond shitty.
Verdict: dislike. Very wary, because he is an “ideot” with a gun. Shooting an innocent because they know your role is scary. And there was zero consultation. Not a fan, JAR.

And there we are for tonight. I’m working through in alphabetical order. You bitches can’t complain I’m not contributing enough. This is an enormous post. Sorry. I guess it makes up for daytime absence?

Hat out.
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:42 pm

[quote="Trolltharian"]
Pastai the Magnificent wrote:

Rudz is a bit of a troll, If he we're a villain he would put more effort but in terms of asset to the village he isn't really one.

Oh, I get what he's trying to say! Slip? Or something more deadly? Oh grammar how I love you!

Anywhoooo, in reply to Mr Safar I got some things to say. Yes, it would be nice if all the villains acted in the exact same way but the sad truth of the matter is they do not. How can you say I am jumpy for accusing two opposite people when every scale has two extremes? Yes I am wary of Samfool's aggressiveness, I am also wary of your appeasing to everyone.

Cool that Hat posted, not that I was suspicious before but yeah that was nice, especially reading something with correct spelling and use of capital letters. Beautiful.

Good discussion kids, good discussion.
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:43 pm

Hey guys, guys, guys that quote was Trolltharian but the quote maker hates me and tried to turn against. Never fear, I will beat it in to submission!
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:19 pm

OK, due to popular demand, the lists are back!!!!!!!
List of usefulness in posting (a quick reference guide)

safar: close to 100%, completely neutral, good logic
Pastai:95% mostly good posts. While mostly logical, is too defensive for my liking.
Izzy: 79%. Think that's low? sorry it's just that there is a high percentage of joke posts and stuff. sometimes excellent
samfool:80% opposite of pastai, mostly attacking posts, roughly useful
Hat: 50%. about half-half (Ok less than that even, sorry) If you have to go make muffins or whatever, go make them, then come back later to post that as a prefix to the interesting stuff
Rudzz: useless. so far. this young may have one has potential, perhaps. or, maybe not
Jar: 0.9% at least he TRIED to justify...
Thumper: a tough one, although his posting style lacks experience he definately makes a good effort especially with other commitments and stuff. a preemptive 100%
Trolltharian: grrr. actually pretty bad. if you look over his posts so many are either jokey or necessary only because of the jokes you may be astounded. or disgusted. 25%
Hahaginga: 2 good posts. about a 6% usefullness rate.

that's me done.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:23 pm

Tjust me wrote:
OK, due to popular demand, the lists are back!!!!!!!
List of usefulness in posting (a quick reference guide)

safar: close to 100%, completely neutral, good logic

Pastai:95% mostly good posts. While mostly logical, is too defensive for my liking.

Izzy: 79%. Think that's low? sorry it's just that there is a high percentage of joke posts and stuff. sometimes excellent

samfool:80% opposite of pastai, mostly attacking posts, roughly useful

Hat: 50%. about half-half (Ok less than that even, sorry) If you have to go make muffins or whatever, go make them, then come back later to post that as a prefix to the interesting stuff

Rudzz: useless. so far. this young one may have potential, perhaps. or maybe not

Jar: 0.9% at least he TRIED to justify...

Thumper: a tough one, although his posting style lacks experience he definately makes a good effort especially with other commitments and stuff. a preemptive 100%

Trolltharian: grrr. actually pretty bad. if you look over his posts so many are either jokey or necessary only because of the jokes you may be astounded. or disgusted. 25%

Hahaginga: 2 good posts. about a 6% usefullness rate.

that's me done.
fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next