ForumMcForumface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumMcForumface

This forum is better than your mum's. It is for the game "Werewolf"

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!

Go down 
+13
Rudzz
Hat
Safar117
JAR
Samfool
Izzybelle
Phathead117
thumper7007
Hahaginga
Tjust me
Trolltharian
Pastai the Magnificent
Hershey the Host
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Tjust me
Man with Suspiciously Large Canines
Tjust me

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:46 am

Pastai the Magnificent wrote:
Don't worry I believe you both.

Last edited by Tjust me on Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

*narrows eyes*
okay, I see that too....
It all comes back down to karl really...
I mean he went on my account, posted as me, the edited it (if was going to edit, why would I do the whole quote the post karl-as-me posted to explain?
Back to top Go down
Hat
Troll
Hat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:47 am

Ahh, good morning! Most people here already know me as the local prostitute an esteemed full-body masseuse.

If anyone's feeling wound up as a result of being trapped in here, I could assist with stress relief. Just putting it out there. I've got bills to pay.

As a highly respectable professional, I usually work nights, which is why I was asleep for the first few hours of discussion. Apologies for *ahem* arousing suspicion.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:48 am

CONOR YOU ARE INAPPROPRIATE JOKE!!
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:48 am

Tehehe the prostitute said "arousing".
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:49 am

Heyyyyy I get it.
Back to top Go down
Hat
Troll
Hat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:52 am

I'm very proud of you Jazzy.
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:03 am

Prostitutes are boring.

Yes that's what I said.
Back to top Go down
Hat
Troll
Hat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:14 am

Hipsters are much less exciting.
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 am

So Hat, care to share your opinions on the game so far.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:25 am

I feel like the motion of this thread slowed right down when Hat joined...

But I've thought about it and while this is just a get back vote I am quite annoyed that a certain someone not only posted on my account but also edited so I can't know what he origionally said so...

unvote

vote hahaginger

sorry but Izzybelle did what she did under someone else s control and I am a little peed off =)
Back to top Go down
Samfool
Mutt
Samfool

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:28 am

Troll you dumbass. I wasn't challenging you because you voted for Hat. I'm challenging you because you accuse Izzy of hat-voting, even though she only did it BECAUSE YOU TOLD HER TOO.

Pastai, I'm just saying that I think Troll is suspicious, and it wasn't even about the original joke votes on hat. How 'bout you get your stories straight, idiotas.
Back to top Go down
Samfool
Mutt
Samfool

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:30 am

Also; You could hardly call it MY plan for voting Hat off, who was the first vote? At best I was co-conspirator. You are starting to sound REAL desperate.
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:33 am

The Hat thing wasn't even the main part of my post. Sheesh.
Back to top Go down
Samfool
Mutt
Samfool

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:36 am

Samfool wrote:

Pastai, I'm just saying that I think Troll is suspicious, and it wasn't even about the original joke votes on hat. How 'bout you get your stories straight, idiotas.

My god, how many times do you want me to say this?
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:36 am

Samfool wrote:
Also; You could hardly call it MY plan for voting Hat off, who was the first vote? At best I was co-conspirator. You are starting to sound REAL desperate.

I love this game!
I have to say that a certain style of game play certainly comes across as less guilty (calm vs getting angry quickly)
though I definitely understand how getting pinned by incorrect accusations can be annoying. so, in this case I'm goin with sam and askin pastai to forget this particular accusation for the time being because it is you who, to someone who sees past the natural difference in posting styles, is appearing more suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:38 am

Hi Hat!

Uhh, I'm going to Unvote: Hat.
There seems no logical reason to vote her, in all honesty.
Sorry about the joke vote... I clambered onto the Judith-train, with Troll/LOl/Fail/Jazz(Make up your mind!)tharian egging me on and applying pressure...

Also, there's this a surge of criticism against something-tharian, but if we were to vote someone off now it would be someone who doesn't post, wouldn't it? Not that I am defending him at all (he hasn't spoken for me or anything), and he definitely arouses suspicion.

But I think it would be better if our votes are directed at, say, Rudzz or Ashieee, who haven't even yet posted? That might just be mindless finger-pointing though..?

And Failtrolloltharian and Samfool keep the discussion running, it's interesting. Combats the monotony of Day One...
Back to top Go down
Samfool
Mutt
Samfool

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:43 am

If we just vote for an inactive, we learn nothing. In fact, if we know they have seen there role and are inactive, tends to be a bored Innocent. I can't see the point voting inactive yet. all that does is lower our numbers.
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:45 am

Oh yeah, that could be true... A bored innocent, nothing to prove. That would really suck then..!
Back to top Go down
Safar117
Lurker
Safar117

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:45 am

Quote :
Im actually going to agree with Samfool here sorry everyone.

Trolltharian has seemed to be taking the piss to start with... but also he seems to me that he is taking the piss a bit Too much? ya know??? like putting it on a bit to hide his true intentions.

Also i think most people were saying that Hat would be there first vote.. But that was beforehand and only in a joking sense. (me being one of them) and no one is actually doing it? except for you (Troll) and Izzy who was doing so at your pressure and danny but...well....he's new so i guess he could be given the benefit of the doubt..... FOR NOW!!!!!..... hmm.... suspect?? i believe so. I am not going to make any assumtions as to the said evilness/goodness of anyone yet as it is to early in the game to tell. Im only saying things as i see them.. and to me. Samfool is bringing up some good points whereas Troll's have been...... lets just say....without merit.

So my vote still stands on Trolltharian.. not sure if i officially voted though... so um..... Vote: Trolltharian

I just hope he's not the seer. :S again.... :S

hahahahaha dude u took forever to say nothing hahaha

Can I have some input in this discussion? k thanks.

Firstly how is everyone...good I hope...yes yes.

Secondly, I am very conscious of Loltharian quickly changing votes whenever someone challenges his initial vote and I would agree that it is usually worth arousing suspicion. But in this case I think was a bit too early to jump on the attack like that. I mean this was the guy who would spend his afternoons spamming the build up threads in anticiapation to this. I think that the excitement of the first few days got to him and I don't think its any reason to base a serious attack on. And its Loltharian !!he never thinks before he acts !!hopefully the first few hours of excitement are over and he can start playing a decent game. Rememeber the acts of 2009, we don't want to take out the seer because we didnt take into account that the seer tries to be funny all the time and dig himself big holes. That's my two cents anyway.

Also,

Unvote: Hat

Fun time is over....
Back to top Go down
Rudzz
Troll

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:51 am

Hey people, my name is Quinton I don't have a very good education. I was expelled from school in year 8, when is was sitting in the front row of the class....... Thats why I was expelled.
Nah jokes that was true up there, I was sitting in the front row, nice and quite minding my own own business, wanking under my Blazer. The teacher caught me and I got expelled for not paying attention. Crazy right?

So now I wonder around the streets with my pet bat, sleeping in caves.
Im currently unemployed, but I volentary dig holes to burry dead AIDS orphans.

Laters
Quinton
Back to top Go down
Hat
Troll
Hat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:52 am

Hmm. Samfool, while I agree with you in that people who merely lurk are probably bored innocents, I see merit in voting for inactives, if they're not contributing by the end of Day One. I think people who don't contribute to discussion don't add anything to the game, so we don't really lose anything by lynching them.

Also, lurkers tend to make good night targets, because we don't learn anything about the killers when they die. To clarify, if wolves/demons kill a person who has been suspicious of them, or is influential in swaying others, the choice of person can give clues as to who the villains are.

tldr; Inactives, even if innocent, are not beneficial to the game, and can even be detrimental.
Back to top Go down
Samfool
Mutt
Samfool

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:53 am

Ah, but they also provide fodder for the night kills, meaning I live longer. Also, they keep our numbers up, if we just start lynching inactive left right and the other one, the odds for vampvamps gets better quite quickly.
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:55 am

Samfool wrote:
If we just vote for an inactive, we learn nothing. In fact, if we know they have seen there role and are inactive, tends to be a bored Innocent. I can't see the point voting inactive yet. all that does is lower our numbers.

Yet the risks of what we lose are much less,

In terms of assets, if we vote off a inactive the village looses less, rather than all the active players killing each other off and leaving the baddies.

My suspicions for Sam seem to be getting stronger very quickly, My gut feeling is that he is a villainous character, and his aggressive playing style backs that up.

Keen for a lynch much.

Also I would like to make a special mention to Phathead, who is quickly establishing himself as packie.
Back to top Go down
Hat
Troll
Hat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:56 am

Actually, that makes sense.
But I'm still wary of lynching people who contribute, and being stuck with lurky lurkers and nothing to go on.
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:57 am

If we kill off Innocents the amount required for a lynch goes down too.

I dont know if thats a good or bad thing, just putting it out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next