ForumMcForumface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumMcForumface

This forum is better than your mum's. It is for the game "Werewolf"

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!

Go down 
+13
Rudzz
Hat
Safar117
JAR
Samfool
Izzybelle
Phathead117
thumper7007
Hahaginga
Tjust me
Trolltharian
Pastai the Magnificent
Hershey the Host
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
JAR
Lurker
JAR

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:17 am

damn! life is hard when your homeless! and being 12 doesn't help.. In my spare time I steal the shoes from a maori sleeping by the beach, I also stole his wallet and really enjoys the picture of his wwhife inside.
I went into the Theatre because it had a sighn that said free food, when i wnet to go into the theatre one of the housewives barged past me saying "kids, I hate kids"
I feel bad for getting annoyed as it looks like she's pregnant but I hate when people think I am bad 'cause no-one cares for me...
Back to top Go down
Samfool
Mutt
Samfool

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:38 am

just me wrote:
"the multiverse? THE MULTIVERSE?!!!!"
are you suggesting our Universe wasd not good enough for the omnipotency who created it so he had to create others!?!?!?!?!?!
Damn You damners!

How dare you question the will of the divine. I was willing to let your ignorant following of a false god slide, but if you start the war com padre, ill finish it with the spilling of your blood.

May the Guarding Dark watch over us all, excluding Just me. The fucking heretic.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Man with Suspiciously Large Canines
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:55 am

Samfool wrote:
just me wrote:
"the multiverse? THE MULTIVERSE?!!!!"
are you suggesting our Universe wasd not good enough for the omnipotency who created it so he had to create others!?!?!?!?!?!
Damn You damners!

How dare you question the will of the divine. I was willing to let your ignorant following of a false god slide, but if you start the war com padre, ill finish it with the spilling of your blood.

May the Guarding Dark watch over us all, excluding Just me. The fucking heretic.
Ha! thanks to my name, you just asked to be exempt from the watching of the nonexistent 'guarding dark'
You who follow falsities will never prevail.
NEVER!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:56 am

So... hows about that show with the vampires and the decapitation? That was pretty cool right?
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:02 am

Anyone want to buy a box of Girl Guide cookies?

And so, uh, is Hat going to be the first casualty then..?
Trolltharian is pressuring me to vote Hat.
Because of this blatant bias, I am inclined to vote for him...

But nevertheless...

Vote: Hat

Just because I don't like Day One.

Last edited by Izzybelle on Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samfool
Mutt
Samfool

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:04 am

I fear you may have missed a rather important aspect of the preceding events. I believe that the vampires where part of no show, but in fact an ominous curse upon this place. The did seem to be some external help though, some power not normally commanded by vampires.
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:06 am

Wuuhuhhaatt? You mean to say the events that have unfolded have not been part of an elaborate stage-show?
OH MY GIDDY AUNT WE ARE IN FOR SOME TROUBLE BOYS AND GIRLS!
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:08 am

For the purposes of not voting for someone who has not even posted yet (and is not lurking);

vote Loltharian

Cause I'm A dick.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:08 am

I, quite simply do not like a blatant vote for no reason (izzy) and all others trying to vote hat off....I do appreciate the ball rolling thing however.
I realize we have to start somehow though so....
vote: Izzybelle
purely because the other voters were blatantly trolling and you were trying to justify it with not-very-good justification
Back to top Go down
Phathead117
Mutt
Phathead117

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:09 am

Um i'll have some GG biscuits. However im not sure if i should jump on the band wagon because i don't like being normal. However i do have the same hatred distrust of sluts vampires/demons. That maybe i would.... someone convince me to vote for hat with a reason other than shes a slut vampire/demon and i will gladly vote for her. Smile and i also kind of agree with just me.... even if i dislike just me...

P.S WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FAROA BITCHES!!!!

Last edited by Phathead117 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.blindfirepaintball.com
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:10 am

Samfool wrote:
I fear you may have missed a rather important aspect of the preceding events. I believe that the vampires where part of no show, but in fact an ominous curse upon this place. The did seem to be some external help though, some power not normally commanded by vampires.

A curse that was brought on by believing in your false religions! yeah, take that....
Back to top Go down
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:11 am

Unvote

Sorry, Just Me's logic has swayed me

Vote Izzy
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:11 am

Vote: just me

He keeps talking about a rolling ball which I have not yet seen. I think he knows something we don't.
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:12 am

Vote: Pastai

We all know that vampires can't see balls.
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:13 am

Ohhh...just letting you know justme...I justified my vote because I don't want Hat to be mad at me IRL Razz.
And to get this proverbial ball rolling with an ever sturdier push.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:14 am

you who cannot feel god's presence may not be able to visualize the metaphoric ball.
I have not thought of this.
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:15 am

I want to have your babies.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:16 am

But you hate kids!
Back to top Go down
Phathead117
Mutt
Phathead117

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:16 am

Um i actually think that the Tharian is the one acting suspicious atm?? he is troll voting right from the beginning with no real reason and then as soon as any suspicion is placed on him he instantly changes his vote to get on just me's good side??? hmmmmmmm

Vote: Trolltharian
Back to top Go down
http://www.blindfirepaintball.com
Trolltharian
Mysterious Traveller
Trolltharian

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:17 am

Hmm He's right, Trolltharian has been suspicious.

Vote Trolltharian
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:17 am

Pastai the Magnificent wrote:
I want to have your babies.

The only reason why you would wan't to have his babies is to eat them/suck their blood.

VAMPIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:20 am

We all know a loltharian first vote may not end well.....
but he knows this too....
Hmmm
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:21 am

Trolltharian's role as the resident 'Carpet Layer' seems too inconspicuous a disguise. But the local Guide Hall is in need of new carpet. Do you have a business card?
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:22 am

I think we should just pull in our horses and feed them at the barn.

Yeah suck on that metaphor.
Back to top Go down
Hahaginga
Mutt
Hahaginga

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:22 am

I'l show you my 'buisnes' card Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next