ForumMcForumface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumMcForumface

This forum is better than your mum's. It is for the game "Werewolf"

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!

Go down 
+13
Rudzz
Hat
Safar117
JAR
Samfool
Izzybelle
Phathead117
thumper7007
Hahaginga
Tjust me
Trolltharian
Pastai the Magnificent
Hershey the Host
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Ponky
Troll
Ponky

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:05 am

Tjust me wrote:
In the case of an infected individual, I think they would know, being their role and all. (it's how it's been done in the past)

Tjust me wrote:
the usual turning point of an infected is night three

I'm new to this - so I don't know what has happened in other games. Forgive me.

I'm was just saying, based on what we can actually see of everyone's roles, yours is the only one that seems to have had something odd happen. I don't even know if there is an innocent-turning-bad role, so I'm not outright telling everyone TJUSTME'S BAD, VOTE VOTE VOTE. I was just stating my opinion Sad which I thought was better than not saying anything at all.. I wasn't arguing and saying that you're definately a baddie. But yeah, you probably wouldn't have told everyone about the dream. Whoops.

You still haven't explained your "IRL" explanation theory that you told at your Arab League thing.. Enlighten mee!
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:20 am

Tjust me, Ponky's right, you're the most likely to turn if you have the theory of someone turning. Now I'm just saying but I'm pretty sure you're the only one who's drunk a mysterious potion recently. She wasn't saying you were a bad guy she was suggesting that you're most likely to have turned since you're the only one we know has used an item.

Why'd you get so angry at her? This is beyond frustration at being marked as a bad guy when you're innocent this is like crazy over the top angry. I'm not saying you're bad just take a chill pill man.

So I'm thinking of using my poison today and I thought I best consult. I will make one thing clear:
I WILL NOT BE USING THE POISON ON THE FOLLOWING
Hahaginga
Ruddzzzzzz
JAR

If you suggest any of them, I will hunt you down. I would use it by myself but apparently consulting is nice. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:28 pm

Forgive my ignorance, but what does this poison do?
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:32 pm

It poisons someone.

Ha, I'm just messing wit choo. Pretty much it kills someone but it takes a while to kick in so I'm thinking the earlier I use it the better.
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:54 pm

Oh so it's not some transformation potion.
That's a reasonable idea - if there are "infected innocents" that transform on Night 3 as Tjustme suggested you could potentially kill off a soon-to-be villain.
Who are you thinking of using it on..?

And also, are we going to do a vote count?
Back to top Go down
thumper7007
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:17 am

Seems we newbies are at a bit of a disadvantage, especially with new developments such as infected humans (as has been in other games??!!) Useful heads up to know these types of things to factor in to thinking. Certainly brings a new light to certain players now........

While the needle may contain poison, could it not also be a counter-agent for an infected human? Will it kill a demon or vamp, and another thought, at the start the demon had powers to lock the vamps inside with everyone (or did I read that wrong), would this mean that the demon is immune to a vamp attack much like the priest was to a demon attack?? Was just a thought that crossed my mind........... and to generate some topics for discussion.

Oh and I am graduating tomorrow so I won't be online, just in case anyone cared lol.

Back to top Go down
http://www.imnotthatstupid.com
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:41 am

I don't get Just me's "They usually turn on Day 3" thing or whatever it was he said. Where on Earth is he getting this information from? It sounds like he just picked a day and said that's when it happens to me. Seriously, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Safar117
Lurker
Safar117

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:34 am

Hahaginga wrote:
Well quite simply if I was a villian I would have left Hat well alone. I would have gone fer Pasti or JAR.
I think the vamps who killed Hat were a bunch more inteligent. (or maybe just lucky).

Hey guys sorry for not posting in the last two pages but it's ok I'm here no...don't cry.

Now my thoughts, firstly on Hahaginga. The post above just makes me want to scream about its crappiness. As Tjust Me pointed out its going on the assumption that he's definately an innocent but also he offers nothing but "This is a pathetic attempt to hide my vampynessity". Why would you have left hat alone? Why go for Pastai? Because your not intelligent enough? He explains nothing in this passage !And after this when everyone is voting he just avoids the subject altogether hoping that the discussion will movee off him. When I got up to about page 32 I was ready to vote him off.

However then this other interesting debate comes up avout tjust me and to me the quote of interest is this:

Quote :
yes, I thought you might want to know about what role I was so told you that I was a role that no one was suspected of because I thought I didn't need strategy to play this game and would be much more fun if everything was above board. And I thought that I might change my senile-ness as time progressed so I could play as realistically as possible to what would happen if this scenario was real.

Although it seems sarcastic at first doesn't it actually make a lot of sense? By telling everyone about this infected innocent thing first he might be trying to through everyone off his back immediately by seeming like the "good village leader" that keeps everyone informed. But even this hasnt been the case. AS Pastai pointed out he's become a lot less village leadery and a lot more contracted since the night even though there was no other obvious cause for this. And this sarcastic statment could be one of those let's use sarcasm to steer everyone in the opposite direction to what I'm going for.

To me there's three options now with the vote coming up:
take out hahaginga an almost certain but not very effective villain
or take out tJust me, a person who right now is 50/50 to me and if he turns out to be a villain could be a very dangerous one.
or stick with my initial suspicion of Izzy?

And also I have seer's potion tell me how to use it
Back to top Go down
Hershey the Host
Mutt
Hershey the Host

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:42 am

Forced Vote:

Everybody needs to vote either for somebody or a no lynch. I expect the next post you make to contain a vote.

Cheers maaayyteee!
Back to top Go down
Safar117
Lurker
Safar117

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:52 am

ok well I'm already so might as well. I'm going to go with hahaginga just because of the risk involved with the others. I'm pretty sure Hahaginga is a villain and if not he's a crap innocent.

Vote: Hahaginga

And hershey tell me about the seer's gourd I want to know how I should use it
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Man with Suspiciously Large Canines
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:19 am

yes, I am playing a little differently to before but a cartian dream fiasco explains that. Pastai: by playing werewolf variants on Mafia.net or whatever.
can't be bothered to give reasons AGAIN but Vote: hahaginga
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:34 am

Okay, since it's a force lynch, I suppose I'll Vote: Hahaginga since he's my main suspicion at the moment (although there is that niggling feeling that because of the fact that he's displaying all these obvious villainy traits he can't actually be a villain?).
And please don't accuse me of bandwagoning, I've been suspicious of Hahaginga for a while.
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:48 am

Vote Izzy

I think I'm just gonna go with it. She was my first choice for packmate after Trolltharian was lynched so I guess I'll just stick with it.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:10 am

Izzybelle wrote:
Okay, since it's a force lynch, I suppose I'll Vote: Hahaginga since he's my main suspicion at the moment (although there is that niggling feeling that because of the fact that he's displaying all these obvious villainy traits he can't actually be a villain?).
And please don't accuse me of bandwagoning, I've been suspicious of Hahaginga for a while.
It's a forced vote so bandwagon accusations aren't really fair unless it's the voter in question was like "hmm, izyy has 6 votes, don't really suspect her but may as well tip the balance (and get an innocent)"
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:11 am

that wasn't meant to sound like I was protecting Izzy or attacking pastai, just wanted an example, and there she was.
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:28 am

You were attacking me? Bitch!
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:52 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Crying or Very sad Sad Mad
I said I wasn't
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:53 am

Yeah but you would say that wouldn't you? Look we even have proof!
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:30 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
being mean makes Adman cry.
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:32 am

I'm sorry, I'm just so bored right now, I thought I'd try to see if anyone was like "OH SACHA HAS A POINT" That would have been cool.
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:37 am

sacha has a blunt!
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:38 am

Excuse me? I have a what?
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:44 am

I don't know any more. I'm bored too.
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:46 am

You wanna play paper, scissors, rock? Or does this count as spam?
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:07 am

*paper*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next