ForumMcForumface

This forum is better than your mum's. It is for the game "Werewolf"
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Izzybelle
Mutt
avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:36 am

Safar117 wrote:

Izzybelle changes her again argument with no explanation and just a hope of trying to"fit in with the crowd". Guys this whole moving and swaying in accordance to how tJust Me feel's (may I add the person who is seen as the village leader) is not only suspicious, but is a form of sucking uo/flying below the radar, the exact same thigns that I stand accused with. Izzybelle has been doing this for quite sometime but I never quite noticed it until her bandwagoning ways fell on to me. Very villainous to me.

Well it's natural to change your stance in this game, since nothing's ever black and white.
Oh yeah sorry I didn't post an explanation. It's just there is no real explanation for my suspicion towards you Safar, it's just this sneaky gut feeling...which I'm not so sure of anymore...your posts are very logical...which wouldn't make you any less of a Demon though...
But anyway, if there is a force lynch, I'm not likely to vote for you this time around.

And I wasn't exactly trying to fit in with the crowd - I've never hid the fact that I'm suspicious of you.

And my "bandwagoning ways"? Further information please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzybelle
Mutt
avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:38 am

Arpeggi wrote:
Ok!!! The game is moving once more!!!

So now my turn...
My two real suspects are Hahaginga and Safar. I still harbor some doubts as to Izzybelle's innocence but not really enough to act on at this time.

Hahaginga- Simply for his idiotic posting and clear avoidance tactics. He is also very attacking when his innocence comes into question. Probably vampire.

Safar- I agree with Tjust me. He is very much a suck up and while there isn’t really any hard evidence against him, he is simply more suspicious than anyone else at this point in time. Maybe playing the demon role very intelligently?


Safar, I'm not sure why you've chosen to accuse me of bandwagoning and sucking up to Tjustme.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzybelle
Mutt
avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:44 am

Tjust me wrote:
Although, yes, izzy is sucking up as well, will look in to that. =)

Aw, how am I sucking up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:03 am

My thing that says "Thank you Mr Village Leader" was actually meant to be a stab at how controlling Tjust me was but he took it as praise (tehehehe sorry guys, in my part of town we don't like dem village leaders).

Safar, there are two reasons I'm being particularly hard on you; a) I think yer crafty and b) we need to bring everyone under fire to see how they cope with it. So far most of the list of people I saw as possibilities for villain (Yourself, Izzy, Tjust me and thumper) have come under fire so far. Izzy was attacked at the start of the day (although not much), Tjust me and myself were both under fire in the Demon fiasco, thumper has been a little bit about his inactivity but you have not been so much.

I said that my idea was simply a theory, it is hardly my fault that people want to jump on the bandwagon as soon as it comes in to town but the last few pages here seem to be "Right guys, these people are possibily suspicious. Who do we want to kill?" And all this is possibly being orchestrated by villains. Maybe we should do some more discussing about it first and try to get something out of it. Not that I'm not enjoying the recent "HAHAGINGA IS A BAD GUY COS HE SAID HE WASN'T" thing but we're really not getting much out of him and I doubt he's a bad guy (If I'm defending another idiot villain I swear to God I'm going to use this posion on myself.)

We should apply pressure to people who can actually make logical comebacks and give us reasoning. We will learn more that way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hahaginga
Mutt
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-09-01
Location : Some where over the rainbow.

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:31 am

Well quite simply if I was a villian I would have left Hat well alone. I would have gone fer Pasti or JAR.
I think the vamps who killed Hat were a bunch more inteligent. (or maybe just lucky).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tjust me
Man with Suspiciously Large Canines
avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-08-31
Age : 24
Location : somewhere around where i'm standing

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:48 am

Hahaginga wrote:
Well quite simply if I was a villian I would have left Hat well alone. I would have gone fer Pasti or JAR.
I think the vamps who killed Hat were a bunch more inteligent. (or maybe just lucky).
Any logic here? or is it just that you are so logical normally that we should allow this one lapse?
And of course, It's based on the assumption that you're innocent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:52 am

Hahaginga wrote:
Well quite simply if I was a villian I would have left Hat well alone. I would have gone fer Pasti or JAR.
I think the vamps who killed Hat were a bunch more inteligent. (or maybe just lucky).

See with comments like this I think I'm really heading for that poison.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tjust me
Man with Suspiciously Large Canines
avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-08-31
Age : 24
Location : somewhere around where i'm standing

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:56 am

oh, and I resent sacha saying how she dislikes my villiage leaderness, I am making no effort to control discussion any way but go however it goes and argue all points fairly. It is not my fault that talk died and no one else seemed to want to have a meaningful discussion til I started it. If you posted more, i wouldn't have to do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:00 am

Duuuuddddeee, I said the Village Leader thing last weekend, you have been considerably less leadery this week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponky
Troll
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:55 am

Hahaginga - He is completely illogical, and over-the-top defensive. Most people discuss how they feel about certain people, yet Hahaginga pipes in with "Latharian didn't like me, I'm not a vamp??" and then accused Izzybelle of being tight with Jazztharian because Izzy and -tharian both suspected him. Hahaginga, just 'cause two people don't like you, it doesn't instantly make them a villain.

I still think Izzybelle is suspicious, but not merely because she accused Hahaginga one time.

Another thing I'd like to point out is the fact that Hershey said that there are AT LEAST two vampires. AT LEAST. I don'tthink we should rule out the idea that there could still be two vampires left in the game, as well as the demon..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arpeggi
Lurker
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 24
Location : The Haçienda

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:58 am

Let's get this show on the road.

Vote: Hahaginga

As Ponky has said his posting has been stupid and he is extremely over reacting to accusations of villainy. He would also be less of a loss than Safar would be should they both turn out to be innocent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tjust me
Man with Suspiciously Large Canines
avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-08-31
Age : 24
Location : somewhere around where i'm standing

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:15 am

Not just demons and vamps but IRL, I've expressed my concern of the possibility of an infected innocent that turn on a random day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arpeggi
Lurker
avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 24
Location : The Haçienda

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:21 am

So much for our force lynch...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponky
Troll
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:08 am

Technically, Hershey hasn't "forced" it.. I'm waiting for him to say it (correct me if I'm wrong, kind hostess).

And Tjustme raises a fair point.. I personally think he'd be that innocent-slowly-turning-bad, if it does exist. Merely because of the dream incident.. Possibly shows that his character is going a bit senile and whatnot..

But still, my main suspicion is Hahaginga.

And as for Izzybelle and Safar, at least they contribute and don't go psycho-accusation-defence on us like Hahaginga. They're more logical-attack-defence. Although this could be clever game play, at least it still allows game play. (I'm not saying they're innocent, I'm not saying don't vote them, I'm not saying they're the only ones who could be baddies.. I'm just saying Hahaginga is the most useless potential-baddie I personally can see.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tjust me
Man with Suspiciously Large Canines
avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-08-31
Age : 24
Location : somewhere around where i'm standing

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:14 am

Ponky wrote:
Technically, Hershey hasn't "forced" it.. I'm waiting for him to say it (correct me if I'm wrong, kind hostess).

And Tjustme raises a fair point.. I personally think he'd be that innocent-slowly-turning-bad, if it does exist. Merely because of the dream incident.. Possibly shows that his character is going a bit senile and whatnot..
yes, I thought you might want to know about what role I was so told you that I was a role that no one was suspected of because I thought I didn't need strategy to play this game and would be much more fun if everything was above board. And I thought that I might change my senile-ness as time progressed so I could play as realistically as possible to what would happen if this scenario was real.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponky
Troll
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:29 am

I honestly have no idea what you said, Tjustme. Are you saying you admitted you were a innocent-turning-bad role? And that you only said it for fun? You are confusing, and increasingly setting off jingle warning bells for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tjust me
Man with Suspiciously Large Canines
avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-08-31
Age : 24
Location : somewhere around where i'm standing

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:59 am

um, It was kinda sarcasm to point out that your accusations were a little bit desperate. Care to say why I am suspicious exactly or would you prefer not to use logic to play this game? (that sounded way too angry. sorry =) )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzybelle
Mutt
avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:17 am

Hey is the lynch going to be today? Or shall we just keep discussing..?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Izzybelle
Mutt
avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:26 am

Tjust me wrote:
IRL, I've expressed my concern of the possibility of an infected innocent that turn on a random day.

Yeah Tjustme did discuss this IRL, especially yesterday at the Model Arab League.
Interesting theory. And definitely sounds feasible considering that there were only 3 confirmed villains to start with. And Tjustme said "an infected innocent", but there could be quite a few?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hahaginga
Mutt
avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-09-01
Location : Some where over the rainbow.

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:49 am

Izzybelle wrote:
Tjust me wrote:
IRL, I've expressed my concern of the possibility of an infected innocent that turn on a random day.

Yeah Tjustme did discuss this IRL, especially yesterday at the Model Arab League.
Interesting theory. And definitely sounds feasible considering that there were only 3 confirmed villains to start with. And Tjustme said "an infected innocent", but there could be quite a few?
I don't know, perhaps. just puttin the idea out there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tjust me
Man with Suspiciously Large Canines
avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-08-31
Age : 24
Location : somewhere around where i'm standing

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:52 am

uh, shit guys, um that last post was meant to be by me. oops. sorry karl....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
avatar

Posts : 111
Join date : 2010-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:07 am

Are you going to post your theory? Y'know considering most of us aren't from Morrocco...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thumper7007
Lurker


Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-09-10
Age : 42
Location : My own little world

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:16 am

Ok so sorry for the sporadic internet service I have, will attempt to be as proactive as possible......

So I'm sitting here in an internet cafe wondering if the lynch was today (see commitment, drove specifically to come on!!), as per my previous suspicions, I still believe that Haha is a baddy baddy long toothed sucky fiend so.........

VOTE HAHAGINGA

As to the demon suspicions it's between two people (well documented), the infected human theory is an interesting one, but wouldn,t that mean they would be hard core trying to find a cure? Would there be a cure? And if that was the case would that mean we are down to one vampy vamp being that we staked the other undead sob??

Those are just a couple of thoughts and my vote is placed on the basis of the discussion held that we were lynching today so have put my neck out, time for us all to do the same people!!

PS I will TRY to get on at least once a day, so to contribute meaningfully over the break......
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.imnotthatstupid.com
Ponky
Troll
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:24 am

Tjust me wrote:
um, It was kinda sarcasm to point out that your accusations were a little bit desperate. Care to say why I am suspicious exactly or would you prefer not to use logic to play this game? (that sounded way too angry. sorry =) )

You're right, you did sound angry.

And "kinda sarcasm" is generally implied with tone - it's hard to hear tone when you're typing. My LOGIC is the fact that you were the one who had the (we think) corrupt dream, thus illustrating how your role could be flawed, as I pointed out in my previous post.

That was the reason I said you were suspicious in terms of the apparent innocent-turning-bad-role. I did not accuse you of anything else. I merely pointed out the fact that, so far, you are the only one whose role has seemed to turn bad. If that's what you call a "desperate" accusation, so be it.

Also, most of us haven't heard your theory in full. That might help us understand where you're coming from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tjust me
Man with Suspiciously Large Canines
avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-08-31
Age : 24
Location : somewhere around where i'm standing

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:50 am

Ponky wrote:
Tjust me wrote:
um, It was kinda sarcasm to point out that your accusations were a little bit desperate. Care to say why I am suspicious exactly or would you prefer not to use logic to play this game? (that sounded way too angry. sorry =) )

You're right, you did sound angry.

And "kinda sarcasm" is generally implied with tone - it's hard to hear tone when you're typing. My LOGIC is the fact that you were the one who had the (we think) corrupt dream, thus illustrating how your role could be flawed, as I pointed out in my previous post.

That was the reason I said you were suspicious in terms of the apparent innocent-turning-bad-role. I did not accuse you of anything else. I merely pointed out the fact that, so far, you are the only one whose role has seemed to turn bad. If that's what you call a "desperate" accusation, so be it.


Also, most of us haven't heard your theory in full. That might help us understand where you're coming from.
It was not my role that gave me the dream, it was a random occurrence. In the case of an infected individual, I think they would know, being their role and all. (it's how it's been done in the past). there is no proof my dream was flawed, yes it is possible but there is no strong evidence on either side. I don't think that your accusations are well-grounded and while it is good and right to suspect everyone in this game, I just don't think your argument works too well. Oh, and I have a major issue with the bolded paragraph. I can't do a proper argument against it cause I don't see how my role has turned me bad, Random points:
a) would not of suggested the possibility in the first place.
b)If I was infected, I would of known from the beginning
c) the usual turning point of an infected is night three
d) if I did randomly turn, I sure as hell wouldn't do anything to draw attention to it like, say, telling everyone about a dream I had, or a possibility of other villainous roles.

I don't mean to sound aggressive. sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   

Back to top Go down
 
Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!
Back to top 
Page 19 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Decisions decisions - werewolf/human - discussion and form page
» Tornado Hits Portugal's Algarve: Eight Hurt
» By Destroying Food at the Border, Putin has Hurt Himself with Ordinary Russians
» Undertale Fanfiction (SPOILERS!!!)
» words within words

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ForumMcForumface :: The Main Forumy Things :: Werewolf-
Jump to: