ForumMcForumface
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumMcForumface

This forum is better than your mum's. It is for the game "Werewolf"

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!

Go down 
+13
Rudzz
Hat
Safar117
JAR
Samfool
Izzybelle
Phathead117
thumper7007
Hahaginga
Tjust me
Trolltharian
Pastai the Magnificent
Hershey the Host
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:08 am

How'd you know I was gonna do rock?
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Man with Suspiciously Large Canines
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:13 am

I'M..........
A MAGICIAN........
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:14 am

Ha, I like this Just me kid, I think we should keep him on! =D
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:15 am

YAY! adman's spirit in strong in this one...
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:16 am

Aww that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:16 am

(Do you think Charlie's gonna delete this all when he sees it?)
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:17 am

Aren't I cute?
and yes, charlie will hate on us.
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:19 am

Don't hate the playa, hate the game. Therefore he should delete this whole topic, right? Right?

I CAN ONLY RECOGNISE MY PUNISHMENT IF I'M PUNISHED IN A GROUP!
Back to top Go down
thumper7007
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:12 am

I've already voted........ and bloody hell isn't there something a little more constructive to do than paper rock scissors, like oh I don't know.... STUDY or something??

My vote for Haha stands. Can see him hiding behind his vampy cape now.........
Back to top Go down
http://www.imnotthatstupid.com
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:46 am

Okay kids listen up it's time for the

OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

Hahaginga (4): Safar117, Tjust me, Izzybelle, Thumper7007
Izzybelle (1): Pastai the Magnificently Awesome Official Unofficial Vote Count Creator

Before you kids get all naggy with "Oh I've voted, why isn't my vote up there?" I would like to make it clear that the voting was reset when the forced vote began so you'll need to vote again.

I'm outttttttt
Back to top Go down
Hershey the Host
Mutt
Hershey the Host

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:53 am

I'll leave your spam standing. No more, please. There are much better mediums for such funnies.

Thanks for the vote county.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggi
Lurker
Arpeggi

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:32 am

Vote: Hahaginga
Back to top Go down
Ponky
Troll
Ponky

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:36 am

Hmm.

Tjustme and Hahaginga are my main suspicions. Tjustme contributes well to the game, despite being somewhat confusing and defensive. Hahaginga, on the other hand, offers a few irrelevant comments and random, out-of the blue "im not a bad guy lol jazzy likes mee" defences.. And doesn't really offer us much logic or flow in his posts..

So.. Considering that it's a force vote..

Vote: Hahaginga
Back to top Go down
Hershey the Host
Mutt
Hershey the Host

PostSubject: Lynch Day Two   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:33 am

Wearing a purple sweatervest, spouting haikus, and absent-mindedly playing Pokémon the entire time, Hahaginga was shoved off a private viewing room with a conspicuous lack of railings or barriers that would have otherwise rendered his fatal fall to be a lot less executable.

In any case, that annoying fuck was dead.

Hahaginga was an Innocent.

NIGHT STUFF KIDS NIGHT STUFF!
Back to top Go down
Adman
Admin
Adman

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:29 pm

Hello I am Adman, it is locked but I can still get in. Tehehehehehehehehehe. TEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. TEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

(That was maniacal giggling by the way)
Back to top Go down
https://forummcforumface.forummotion.com
Hershey the Host
Mutt
Hershey the Host

PostSubject: Yep.   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:18 am

Alright, I feel really bad about this, but you all can sympathize with me in how busy it is recently, and I understand that you would all much rather play than wait for 'narration.'

Anyway, in the spirit of of belated and long overdue brevity:

Pastai died by the Demon in the night. She was an Innocent.
Izzybelle mysteriously received the Truth Serum.
Safar died by a vampire attack. He was the Demon.

So like, Day Three and all.
(P.S please don't hurt me)
Back to top Go down
Pastai the Magnificent
Mysterious Traveller
Pastai the Magnificent

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:08 pm

Ahem. Told you so. That is all.
Back to top Go down
thumper7007
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:01 pm

Well thats a double sucky blow now. Ummmmm does that mean we pretty much up the preverbial without a paddle against the vamps?? And like Pastai suspicions confirmed. Never trust a Safar...............

Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:10 am

OK! um, what now? well I really wanted to push the ball to get it metaphorically rolling now that Sacha isn't here but do not have much to say...
Am I right in thinking there are only eight players left? With at least one being villainous?
But demon (probably only?) so, best case scenario, one powerless vamp left. I doubt it'll be that easy but, at the moment, that's the most I can say. sorry. this is the hard part.
Back to top Go down
thumper7007
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:35 am

Sweet so just find the last vampy vamp and this nightmare is over. Not that the game is a nightmare, just getting into the spirit of the game.......

And you say 8 players, care to list who they are because while there may be 8, if we are being honest there probably is only 5 or 6 'active' players...........
Back to top Go down
Ponky
Troll
Ponky

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:26 am

The bad thing about having one evil person left is that, if it is an inactive, we'll have barely anything to go on.

However, I don't think that the inactives (eg. JAR, Rudzz) would have looked at the forum for ages.. Thus, they probably wouldn't even have known that they needed to send in their night stuff.. So, I don't think either of them would have been the vampire that killed Safar.

Just an idea =D
Back to top Go down
Izzybelle
Mutt
Izzybelle

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:57 am

Yes I agree with Ponky in that we can probably rule JAR and Rudzz out. Arpeggi could be an Innocent also, since he came after all the villain roles had been distributed (presumably).

So who exactly is left..?

Thumper7007
Tjustme
Ponky
Izzybelle
(Arpeggi)
(JAR)
(Rudzz) ---- bracketed to indicate far lower level of suspicion.

...that's everyone...?

Also, I was given the truth serum. Not sure how to use it (whether its day or night) but I'm keen to!
Back to top Go down
Tjust me
Tjust me

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:13 am

Izzybelle wrote:
Yes I agree with Ponky in that we can probably rule JAR and Rudzz out. Arpeggi could be an Innocent also, since he came after all the villain roles had been distributed (presumably).

So who exactly is left..?

Thumper7007
Tjustme
Ponky
Izzybelle
(Arpeggi)
(JAR)
(Rudzz) ---- bracketed to indicate far lower level of suspicion.

...that's everyone...?

Also, I was given the truth serum. Not sure how to use it (whether its day or night) but I'm keen to!
did you miss out samfool? Or is he dead already?
Also, while it is indeed unlikely for Arpeggi to be a conventional villian (one of the original two-or-so vamps or the demon- although the demon thing is blatantly obvious now anyway) I don't think that he can be ruled out as a powered innocent, a 'wild-card' villain (probably not the right term) or, well, anything.
not saying he is a threat, just not ready to declare him innocent yet.
Back to top Go down
thumper7007
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:49 am

Throwing my 2 cents in, while Jar and Rudz are inactive, isn't it the right of the Admin to choose at random someone to die during the night as well?? Also another view could be that if there was a 'silent' villain, the best strategy would be to be quiet while we lynch each other. While they are being silent in here they still could be making actions during the night.

We have the numbers still for us to flush out the vamp, but this far into the game everyone could be a suspect. Could we not have a situation where even though Arpeggi was a late addition, with the loss of a villain so early on, and Charlie as the master manipulator, it would throw a bit of a curve ball into the mix. I do think it's waaaay too easy to just say anyone is innocent.

Back to top Go down
Hershey the Host
Mutt
Hershey the Host

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:28 am

Alright, it's beyond obvious that interest is at zero for this game.

Any objections to a general role reveal?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!   Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids! - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolf: Feartricality [DAY THREEEE] Don't hurt me, kids!
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next